Tyron Woodley defending his interests

Looking for that paper
Need to get paid
Got a family to feed

Where was all this shit when he didn't fight for 18 months? He chose to sit out for over a year, refused to take any other fights.
Thats a very good question. I think it has a very obvious answer as well.

All the fighters looking to Conor, he's the perfect example of promoting his own fights (and avoid the real ones)
Conor is the cause of all this, the UFC accepted this because of all the money and now everybody think they can do they same.

In my mind T-Wood is doing T-Wood and not Conor. He's using the platform he is giving to campaign for fights that
It reveals his insecurity , he knows he won't be holding the belt long because quite frankly he isn't good enough , he knows he'll get murked by a top 5 WW ... fighters that talk and shit talk the most are the ones more likely know within themselves that they wouldn't cut the mustard against the elite.

To be fair everyone knows its pretty damn hard to hold on to that UFC title, so there is nothing wrong with wanting to capitalize right away IMO. Talking about fighters insecurities and all that is just stupid IMO.

His first fight. And that has nothing to do with saying his Rory fight didnt mean shit when more recently Woodley got picked apart by Rory.
Yeah Woodley lost to Rory long after Wonderboy/Brown (which was a competitive fight btw).

No one should reply to @BoosieBoo no more. This poster just spews Wonderboy hate all day long and just repeats the same lame shit.

If he loses I hope the UFC makes him win 10 fights in a row to get a title shot again.

Yeah now that i've come to think about it, when have Woodley ever really roasted a guy?
He hasnt that I recall. He is just trying to promote himself while not really tearing his opponents down.

Yeah Woodley lost to Rory long after Wonderboy/Brown (which was a competitive fight btw).

No one should reply to @BoosieBoo no more. This poster just spews Wonderboy hate all day long and just repeats the same lame shit.
I think I will take your advice. I havent seen anyone else here that doesnt think that Wonderboy is the numer 1 contender.

I've always liked Lawler but i'm not a super fan so this isn't the reason, but I really dislike Woodley. Ducking Lombard was one thing... I get it. But avoiding Wonderboy is probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. For one - he deserved a TS before Woodley... honestly think the UFC thought Lawler would win and wanted him to defend his title before WB got ahold of him. Two - his biggest fight is vs WB IMO. No one cares about him enough for a "superfight" vs GSP or Diaz. UFC better force him to fight WB.

Only on sherdog are you ducking by fighting the greatest WW ever, in a huge money fight. Only an idiot would rather fight Wonderboy who nobody besides us even knows.

I hope he doesn't end up fighting Diaz. I could see Diaz winning that fight, and I just can't handle having him as champ.

I can't blame Woodley completly, he;s looking for the $$$$$.
Also i should fight GSP for all that money, even if i know i will be ko'd in 0.5 seconds.
true but his excuse is not going over well with the people that watch and support the sport

I've always liked Lawler but i'm not a super fan so this isn't the reason, but I really dislike Woodley. Ducking Lombard was one thing... I get it. But avoiding Wonderboy is probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. For one - he deserved a TS before Woodley... honestly think the UFC thought Lawler would win and wanted him to defend his title before WB got ahold of him. Two - his biggest fight is vs WB IMO. No one cares about him enough for a "superfight" vs GSP or Diaz. UFC better force him to fight WB.

Critizing Woodley for looking to cash out is one thing and it's reasonable to a point. However, this isn't close to being true. Woodley/GSP or Woodley/Diaz would sell substantially more than Woodley/Thompson.

Usually when someone say " [insert name] wrote a check their ass couldn't cash" it mean they're going to beat that persons ass, now we have a guy saying this and blantently avoiding a fight! What gives here?

Spew same shit? Yet you're a Conor nut hugger. Oh lawd tha irony.

LoL.

Back