Tyron Woodley defending his interests

Matt Brown beat the shit out of WB though
His first fight. And that has nothing to do with saying his Rory fight didnt mean shit when more recently Woodley got picked apart by Rory.

What fight did conor avoid? What the hell are you people talking about? He agreed to fight Dos Anjos for the 155 championship. Dos Anjos didnt show up so he fought Nate instead. He didnt ask to fight two guys that are retired.

I'm not gonna say he's ducking fight on purpose, but the fights conor get's coming with damn luck. Conor exposed himself against Diaz, we have seen the real conor in that fight.

Its cool to se fighters starting to put some work into marketing them selfs. Not just texting crap on twitter but also editing relevant interview clips and make their own interviews to prove a point. T-Wood knows whats up and he's hungry for that pay day. Im starting to like T-Wood more as of late because he's smarter than most of these other fighters using the "it is what it is" mentality instead of doing some real work outside the gym to better their value for the company and them selfs.

Wonderwoman needs to wait. Beating an over the hill Hendricks and squeaking by Rory doesn't mean shit.

I guess calling out the WW goat in GSP means he's ducking...LoL.

Thompson didn't squeak by, he dominated. Outside a title fight, I don't know what you would consider an achievement in the welterweight division; maybe 18 months of inactivity?

Yes, Woodley's ducking Thompson and St.-Pierre ducked Lawler.

All the fighters looking to Conor, he's the perfect example of promoting his own fights (and avoid the real ones)
Conor is the cause of all this, the UFC accepted this because of all the money and now everybody think they can do they same.

What fight did conor avoid? What the hell are you people talking about? He agreed to fight Dos Anjos for the 155 championship. Dos Anjos didnt show up so he fought Nate instead. He didnt ask to fight two guys that are retired.

Absolutely!! I get promoting yourself, but people blaming these situations on Conor are just not thinking with a nuanced mindset. Conor wasn't calling out BJ Penn to have a shot at the 145lbs belt (which is essentially what Woodley is doing), he was actually moving up to challenge a bigger champion that was destroying legit challengers at the time. That and Conor at least has wins over the entire top-5 at 145, excluding Edgar. Their situations really aren't comparable at all.

I give Woodley all the respect in the world for beating Lawler, but by the way he's acting, you'd think he's been putting in some serious work during his run up to the title.

I'm not gonna say he's ducking fight on purpose, but the fights conor get's coming with damn luck. Conor exposed himself against Diaz, we have seen the real conor in that fight.
I guess none of his other fights showed anything of note. The Aldo fight was a fluke. The guy dodged drug test dodged the fight had years to prepare. Said he was healthy everybody knows he wont fight injured since he pulls out all the time. Chad Mendez the PED using wrestler. Dustin Porier all these were just luck. The only thing that has been exposed is Conor got beat by a taller rangier guy with fantastic boxing. Still dont know how anybody didnt see that coming before the fight anyways.

Absolutely!! I get promoting yourself, but people blaming these situations on Conor are just not thinking with a nuanced mindset. Conor wasn't calling out BJ Penn to have a shot at the 145lbs belt (which is essentially what Woodley is doing), he was actually moving up to challenge a bigger champion that was destroying legit challengers at the time. That and Conor at least has wins over the entire top-5 at 145, excluding Edgar. Their situations really aren't comparable at all.

I give Woodley all the respect in the world for beating Lawler, but by the way he's acting, you'd think he's been putting in some serious work during his run up to the title.
Yeah. I respect his hustle here but this playing the victim crap and everybody acting like he is some sort of victim has no base.

Tyron is ducking Thompson even worse than he ducked Lombard.

I guess none of his other fights showed anything of note. The Aldo fight was a fluke. The guy dodged drug test dodged the fight had years to prepare. Said he was healthy everybody knows he wont fight injured since he pulls out all the time. Chad Mendez the PED using wrestler. Dustin Porier all these were just luck. The only thing that has been exposed is Conor got beat by a taller rangier guy with fantastic boxing. Still dont know how anybody didnt see that coming before the fight anyways.

Yep and he will lose again to Nate and after that he should defend his title and he will lose that also and chapter Conor is closed.

Dude's getting pretty mouthy for having won the belt like 4 days ago. All of a sudden he goes all over the Internet trash talking and calling people out and acting like everyone wants to fight him like he's some giant PPV draw. Until the Robbie fight I didn't even know the dude was around for the past 2 years....A split decision in like the last 2 years. Slow your roll Tyron.

It reveals his insecurity , he knows he won't be holding the belt long because quite frankly he isn't good enough , he knows he'll get murked by a top 5 WW ... fighters that talk and shit talk the most are the ones more likely know within themselves that they wouldn't cut the mustard against the elite.

Here is how it should go down GSP is the huge pay day yes? Whoever fights him makes a few million so what we do is we have T wood fight Diaz we have Wonder boy fight Robbie and the winners face each other and whoever comes out on top faces GSP.

It reveals his insecurity , he knows he won't be holding the belt long because quite frankly he isn't good enough , he knows he'll get murked by a top 5 WW ... fighters that talk and shit talk the most are the ones more likely know within themselves that they wouldn't cut the mustard against the elite.
That's the worst bullcrap i've ever read in here. Trash talking has existed in fighting since the beginning. Muhammad Ali, the GOAT was the loudest human being on earth.

Dominick Cruz, Tyron Woodley, Conor Mcgregor, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier, all trash talkers, all UFC champions.

"fighters that talk and shit talk the most are the ones more likely know within themselves that they wouldn't cut the mustard against the elite."

So that's why half of all the UFC champions are trash talkers? Walk away dude.

If GSP comes back fights Woodley and Woodley wins Woodley is a superstar. If GSP beats Woodley and faces Wonderboy and Wonderboy wins Wonderboy is a superstar. Either way these guys are gonna be better off if GSP comes back unless GSP murks them both.

I don't mind what he's doing. Wonderboy talked stupid and now he's being made to eat his words. He should have done like every other fighter would have done and said he wants to fight the winner of Lawler/Woodley. Instead he makes a bad pick and says he wants to fight the guy that ended up losing. So let him fight that guy.

That's the worst bullcrap i've ever read in here. Trash talking has existed in fighting since the beginning. Muhammad Ali, the GOAT was the loudest human being on earth.

Dominick Cruz, Tyron Woodley, Conor Mcgregor, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier, all trash talkers, all UFC champions.

"fighters that talk and shit talk the most are the ones more likely know within themselves that they wouldn't cut the mustard against the elite."

So that's why half of all the UFC champions are trash talkers? Walk away dude.
I agree. All these guys talk trash. Woodley is pretty respectful for the most part.

Looking for that paper
Need to get paid
Got a family to feed

Where was all this shit when he didn't fight for 18 months? He chose to sit out for over a year, refused to take any other fights.

I don't mind what he's doing. Wonderboy talked stupid and now he's being made to eat his words. He should have done like every other fighter would have done and said he wants to fight the winner of Lawler/Woodley. Instead he makes a bad pick and says he wants to fight the guy that ended up losing. So let him fight that guy.
You think Tyron wouldnt still ask to fight GSP or Nick Diaz even if Wonderboy picked him to win and said he cant wait to fight Woodley before the fight?

Back