Tyron Woodley defending his interests

you've seen bisping do it

Everyone knows Mike is coming to the end of his career though. T wood is in his prime and I want him to fight the best, not out of any maliciousness towards him, simply because I want to see the best fighters square off.

My new favorite fighter, thank you Sherdog
He knows he can beat GSP. and he wants until November? WTF. he just got a quick KO, fight at 202!!!! Fight Diaz, he's dumb enough to take the fight. Hell, then try to fight Nate Diaz if Nate beats connor.
Fighting GSP at the first Madison Square Garden event ever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't blame him. If I knew I was goiing to lose the belt on my first defense, I'd want to make as much money on it as possible. Diaz, GSP and Wonderboy all beat this guy

Everyone knows Mike is coming to the end of his career though. T wood is in his prime and I want him to fight the best, not out of any maliciousness towards him, simply because I want to see the best fighters square off.
I don't think that makes it different. nick diaz as a contender is just as bad as dan henderson. both fights are abhorrent for a champion to take instead of proper defending

Wonderboy deserves the shot. Fight Wonderboy, then call out the bigger names.

Can't blame him. If I knew I was goiing to lose the belt on my first defense, I'd want to make as much money on it as possible. Diaz, GSP and Wonderboy all beat this guy
Diaz got outstruck by Condit and then retired.

I don't think that makes it different. nick diaz as a contender is just as bad as dan henderson. both fights are abhorrent for a champion to take instead of proper defending
Atleast Hendo is coming off a win. Diaz hasn't won since pre fox era

He's going to make bank whoever he fights as the champ. Don't fall for his shit
Uhhh...ask TJ how much money he made as a champ. ...and compare it to what Holly made after beating Ronda. The money to be made fighting GSP or Nick would significantly dwarf Wonder Boy money.
T-GOAT forgive all your haters, for they know not what they say.

Wonderwoman needs to wait. Beating an over the hill Hendricks and squeaking by Rory doesn't mean shit.

I guess calling out the WW goat in GSP means he's ducking...LoL.
Rory outclassed Woodley though.

Atleast Hendo is coming off a win. Diaz hasn't won since pre fox era
there's that but then there's also the fact that hendo is 45 and can't perform to a contender level. diaz will definitely make it a lot harder than henderson... hendo fans would disagree, but come on now... look at his last, idk, 8 fights and come back to me...

True but does anyone honestly consider Bisping to be the best fighter in his division?

My new favorite fighter, thank you Sherdog

Fighting GSP at the first Madison Square Garden event ever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MSG is teh ghey. WHo gives a fuck about where its fought. .. . Geez you must like Broadway or something

I can;t blame Tyron for wanting big fight against best WW ever, Wonderboy should really fight Lawler or sit and wait for TS

Gonna be interesting to see who Dana sets him up with. If it's Wonderboy, then the UFC just gave him a smackdown.

Woodley is boring. Wonderboy would be the better fight against GSP - karate v. karate. But Woodley and Wonderboy have to fight first. Diaz should return fight with Robbie. Winner of Woodley/Wonderboy fights GSP. If Woodley does manage to come out victorious then I won't have any problems with a Woodley/GSP fight.

Back