Tyron Woodley defending his interests

It will be interesting to see who his next opponent will be. If Woodley pulls this off and get's what he wants, he is indeed a master negotiator.

I can't blame Woodley completly, he;s looking for the $$$$$.
Also i should fight GSP for all that money, even if i know i will be ko'd in 0.5 seconds.

Dude's getting pretty mouthy for having won the belt like 4 days ago. All of a sudden he goes all over the Internet trash talking and calling people out and acting like everyone wants to fight him like he's some giant PPV draw. Until the Robbie fight I didn't even know the dude was around for the past 2 years....A split decision in like the last 2 years. Slow your roll Tyron.

Never seen a champ so overtly duck opponents. He's trying to blame Wonderboy for calling out the then champ? Come on Tyron were all grown ups here.

Tyron Woodley is right.

Tyron deserves GSP/Nick Diaz.

Wonderboy open his mouth and he was wrong....He can face robbie lawler.

I can't blame Woodley completly, he;s looking for the $$$$$.
Also i should fight GSP for all that money, even if i know i will be ko'd in 0.5 seconds.
He's going to make bank whoever he fights as the champ. Don't fall for his shit

Wonderwoman needs to wait. Beating an over the hill Hendricks and squeaking by Rory doesn't mean shit.

I guess calling out the WW goat in GSP means he's ducking...LoL.

He's trying to act like Muhammed Ali. Cringeworthy. Diaz vs Woodly at 202 or 203 neeeds to happen

lol Tryon Woodley wants to eat his kids.

All the fighters looking to Conor, he's the perfect example of promoting his own fights (and avoid the real ones)
Conor is the cause of all this, the UFC accepted this because of all the money and now everybody think they can do they same.

He knows he can beat GSP. and he wants until November? WTF. he just got a quick KO, fight at 202!!!! Fight Diaz, he's dumb enough to take the fight. Hell, then try to fight Nate Diaz if Nate beats connor.

All the fighters looking to Conor, he's the perfect example of promoting his own fights (and avoid the real ones)
Conor is the cause of all this, the UFC accepted this because of all the money and now everybody think they can do they same.

Atleast Connor is fighting in closer increments. this fool wants until November.

Dude's getting pretty mouthy for having won the belt like 4 days ago. All of a sudden he goes all over the Internet trash talking and calling people out and acting like everyone wants to fight him like he's some giant PPV draw. Until the Robbie fight I didn't even know the dude was around for the past 2 years....A split decision in like the last 2 years. Slow your roll Tyron.
In Tyron's defense though, he's been a loudmouth for a while. The point of the video he posted is that everything he's saying now, he said before winning the belt.

In Tyron's defense though, he's been a loudmouth for a while. The point of the video he posted is that everything he's saying now, he said before winning the belt.

Fair enough. That does make sense.

What fight did conor avoid? What the hell are you people talking about? He agreed to fight Dos Anjos for the 155 championship. Dos Anjos didnt show up so he fought Nate instead. He didnt ask to fight two guys that are retired.

Back