Nah, I'm not bout that life
I'm from a farm town dude
grew up doing outdoors shit like a real man - not like you city fucks

I know you bout that life tho

Its not
Mac life is watchable

I agree it's more watchable
they're also much shorter
They are maybe the next champ life will be better. I mean he was talking about stuff that's already been out there and issues that have already been analyzed and dissected to death. The next episode might show us more behind the scene stuff about him that we don't already know. Production quality was decent. I felt like they were gonna throw a star wipe in though with all the effects lol.

Everyone here pretending they understand or completely don't understand what Woodley meant... lol

Either way, Woodley would destroy Conor.

They are maybe the next champ life will be better. I mean he was talking about stuff that's already been out there and issues that have already been analyzed and dissected to death. The next episode might show us more behind the scene stuff about him that we don't already know.
There's a whole champ camp series that he's done before his first two fights
Some of the episodes are good, others aren't
I assume most of the videos he does will be more like those though, it's more training footage and local events and stuff

37C8BA6200000578-3768595-Conor_Mcgregor_posted_this_image_to_his_Instagram_page_and_some_-a-18_1472728319535.jpg

There's a whole champ camp series that he's done before his first two fights
Some of the episodes are good, others aren't
I assume most of the videos he does will be more like those though, it's more training footage and local events and stuff
Yeah I heard him mention this champ camp in a rant in another thread. Will watch the next new one like I said he is a good fighter and analyst I'm a fan.

Woodley is a beast, his last fight man...and making Lawler take a year's off, (hopefully make another run WAR Ruthless) that's some good shit.

I havnt watched this but is the acting as bad as the champ camp.

Tyron "I try too hard" Woodley

guy is mad that even black people don't support him. continuously ranting about "dat life" even tho he a college graduate from the suburbs.

guy is a cornball brotha to borrow barbershop talk

What the hell?

Woodley is one of 13 children to a single mother. To be where he is now (World champion, All American wretler, college degree) is quite an achievement.

What the fuck have you done with your life?

I havnt watched this but is the acting as bad as the champ camp.
Honestly? I'd skip over the Conor part, it's hte least interesting

but there's no posturing and shit like champcamp, most of it is just footage of him doing stuff around ferguson,

Back