Tyron Woodley complaining about Conor McGregor getting special treatment by UFC

Conor is arrogant but funny which gives him a pass. Mayweather is arrogant and people hope he gets KOed.
That's because Conor is arrogant for hyping a fight. You can see true him when he speaks about loyalty after that shit with Dillasnake.

Floyd is a bum and a racist piece of shit.

I don't think that's completely true. Conor is arrogant but is funny and has a lot of charisma. Muhammad Ali was like that also & was 1 of the most popular fighters of all time.
In his time he was the most polarizing figure in sports. Like COnor or ROnda, he was extremely loved by some and extremely hated by others. The biggest difference is that he had a lot of people hating/loving him for what he stood for politically and not just his fighting and antics (although I would argue that some of the Ronda love/hate surrounds her gender). He didn't receive the halo treatment until he was sick, retired, and left public life. If he had continued speaking out publicly, I doubt the halo on him ever arrives.

"also where did I say Jones and Mayweather arent hated? Every fighter has haters, but most people like Jones and Mayweather, just like most people like conor."

Do you read what you post or do you and your lil' brother share the same Sherdog account? Me, retarded? Ooookay.

So you dont think conor has any haters?

Do you realize how dumb you look

Anybody remember the last time ol' Woodley tried to get on the mic and get some fans, as Greg Jackson would say? "Oogotmuhbak?! Ooogotmuhbak?!!" lol

That's because Conor is arrogant for hyping a fight. You can see true him when he speaks about loyalty after that shit with Dillasnake.

Floyd is a bum and a racist piece of shit.
"Floyd is a bum and a racist piece of shit".

Whatever makes you sleep easier at night.

Its pretty affirmative that Tyron gets special treatment by Fox .

MOST will see it as you do because the narrative has already been established that Woodley is whiny and race baiting, and Conor is more popular (though he does have his fair share of haters)

The dude has said what they can do, in his words "Just don't show me getting KO'd on facebook". He feels like if he does more things, he should get more marketing. Is it wrong? Maybe, but I don't see how that's whining especially not in the context of that specific video. I really don't. Someone asked him about it on his podcast, and he said how he felt - the fuck is he supposed to do? Bullshit a PC answer on his own podcast? He said "Why is my opponent being marketed more than me" the Conor thing is just an example that was used and something that whoever put the youtube video up put in the title for view, he used it as a throw away example.

I don't agree with everything he said, but what's the big deal? Seriously?

It's whining if you're not doing anything else about it. The dude has a following, small as it may be
He's NEVER going to be as big as Conor, he's going about gaining followers and/or haters that will watch him fight in his own way. Like you said, he just got big exposure - we'll see how he does from here on out

Literally produced yesterday as a form of self promotion

We'll have to agree to disagree - I understand where your coming from, I just don't get it

I think we just view the OP video differently -- to you it was was a fair critique; to me it was a bitter tone steaming from envy of McGreggor

I do respect that he is upping his personal marketing and trying to get his name out there. I think the UFC did a lot for him by putting him on the 205 card, we'll see if he can run with that to make his own headlines something of value.

Thanks for debating this without ad hominems,

So you dont think conor has any haters?

Do you realize how dumb you look
I never said he didn't. My main point was that he's seen differently when he's being arrogant and cocky but yet if a black fighter had done it, he would of been casted into the fire. I've been watching the sport a long time young man, I've seen it time and time again.

I think we just view the OP video differently -- to you it was was a fair critique; to me it was a bitter tone steaming from envy of McGreggor

I do respect that he is upping his personal marketing and trying to get his name out there. I think the UFC did a lot for him by putting him on the 205 card, we'll see if he can run with that to make his own headlines something of value.

Thanks for debating this without ad hominems,

No problem
To be fair, I do think Tyron is a little whiny in general (not here, but in general and more of a "I'm trying but no one is helping" kind of way) - but I think he more just doesn't get how MMA fans think. There are ways he could be more marketable, but he's like DC - he thinks being a good professional is enough, but it's not it's not interesting enough for most. Only GSP could get away with that, and that's because of A) Nationalism and B) Dominance. Jones tried that too, and it only lead to him annoying everyone everytime he spoke.

Personally if I was in his circle I'd tell the guy to go full heel, just make everyone hate you because they're doing it anyway.

But agree to disagree like I said, I see where your coming from now though.

"Floyd is a bum and a racist piece of shit".

Whatever makes you sleep easier at night.

Of course not every race has white guilt,

As seen with the rooftop Korean response:

tumblr_lzlir9ss4b1qeyiqp1.jpg

There's more than one way to give the notion that someone believes racism doesn't exist without actually having to say those exact words.
Stop being an SJW cuck, everybody knows racism exists, it just isn't the reason that nobody likes Tyrun. He's a great, explosive athlete but he's an asshole.

Black guys crying racism when race literally has nothing to do with it is really getting annoying, shut the fuck up.

Shut da F*K UP B!TCH! Talking yang about things you have no clue, idea, or concern about?

Woodley is friends with Sage Northcutt.

If Sage thinks Tyron is a good guy that is more than enough for me.

Back