Tyron Woodley comes out Wit another BANGER. Bout to take over the Rap game

Tyron now thinks hes 50 cent WOW don't quit your day job makes me think I could be a rapper

He sounds a bit better in this one.

But shortly before the 4 min mark he calls himself the GOAT lol

The girl's part, the chorus and the beat are the only "good" things about this song. Both Woodley and the other dude are GABAGE (i.e. worse than garbage).

Well it's about a billion times better than that one G in a Gi Gracie who tried becoming a rapper

EDIT:

{<doc}

WOW!!! Woodley is NAS compared to this dude right here. I mean this is embarrassing.
<6>

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

In Tyrone's verse, he boasts about giving a "bitch" a rupture via sexual intercourse...

this has to be a parody.. right?

randy.gif

He doesn't understand that doing that style of musically empty 'I go clubbin, got money and hoes' rap shtick is way dated and that to do it today is basically like doing 80s glam rock non ironically. It is dumb, musically shallow, corny, and worn beyond repair.

Might as well do Christian music. He looks fucking ridiculous as a 37yo man doing this act. It's not cool anymore.

Last edited:
LOL now he's going full misogynist in his lyrics. I hope he doesn't have any daughters.

And again, isn't this the same guy who complains about negative stereotypes labelled against black men? How can he not see the contradiction?

Well it's about a billion times better than that one G in a Gi Gracie who tried becoming a rapper

EDIT:

{<doc}

What in the actual fuck was that?

Who looked that man dead in the eyes and lied to him about this being a good idea? They should all be ashamed of themselves.

I couldn't make it the whole 4 minutes. I really wanted to, though I'm not sure why, but I just couldn't. I got to 1:35 and tapped out. I want that time back.

He really needs to work on his sentiments about women.

Featuring T Dub O and The Knuckles. Goddamn, this is art at it's finest.

This objectively garbage music. It's like a really bad parody video making fun of rappers

I would rather listen to Luke Thomas' show than this. Ok, that's a lie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back