Tyron Woodley changes perspective "You guys will tell me who to fight from now on"

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score

Cliffs
- Calling people out hasn't been working, he'll just fight whoever the fans want to see from now on on his quest to be the best
- Respects Darren Till, likes him as an opponent but considers him a threat.
- Thinks Till poses more problems than Colby
- Isn't thinking about Colby anymore, calls his hat in the white house picture terrible
- Says Till has been stabbed so there's no way he's afraid of fighting. He's into it
- Calls Mike Perry one of his favorite people on the roster, says he'd love to fight him one day but thinks he's absolutely hilarious
- Thinks of himself as an old lion right now, but Till reminds him of himself in terms of mentality when he was younger and hungry
- Modeled his early career off of GSP's approach to MMA, thinks its helped him as he's gotten more experience "He trained for the end of his career at the beginning"

Last edited:
Fact: Tyron Woodley is the most UNDERRATED fighter on the whole roster

It's because he relised he isnt a draw like Mcgregor and can't pick money fights

That’s how all the fighters (at the very least the champs) should be

I hope he wrecks old beady eyes...

That’s how all the fighters (at the very least the champs) should be

I think Woodley is really doubting himself this fight

Woodley has fought pretty much everyone I expected him to, so nothing new here. He always ends up fighting the best available imo. I cant wait for this fight but too bad it's on a horrible card.

If he's honest, I'm ready to like him again.
I also hope he murder that douchebag Till along the way.

I disagree. I watched him get completely outclassed by Rory and manhandled by Marquardt. He also won a razor thin split decision against Gastelum. He does have respectable wins over Lawler and Wonderboy and could improve his resume considerable with a win against Till. But, I think Till takes this - Woodley is getting old and does not do well against well rounded fighter.

I don't think I've ever seen a fighter trigger entire forums like Tyron Woodley...
giphy.gif

Fact: His fights since becoming champion have been more underwhelming than any other current UFC champs, including the women.

I disagree. I watched him get completely outclassed by Rory and manhandled by Marquardt. He also won a razor thin split decision against Gastelum. He does have respectable wins over Lawler and Wonderboy and could improve his resume considerable with a win against Till. But, I think Till takes this - Woodley is getting old and does not do well against well rounded fighter.
thank you! not sold on the guy. wrestling with no bjj and power with shit boxing. he sucks

I wouldn't go that far, but he's definitely counted out more than he should be.

He's a champ FFS.

I did like woodley until I started listening to his interviews and he is non stop patting himself on the back for some of the most obscure irrelevant stats. I love watching him fight. I cant stand to listen to him pat himself on the back for an entire interview. Like, we get it, stfu already

Cliffs
- Calling people out hasn't been working, he'll just fight whoever the fans want to see from now on on his quest to be the best
- Respects Darren Till, likes him as an opponent but considers him a threat.
- Thinks Till poses more problems than Colby
- Isn't thinking about Colby anymore, calls his hat in the white house picture terrible
- Says Till has been stabbed so there's no way he's afraid of fighting. He's into it
- Calls Mike Perry one of his favorite people on the roster, says he'd love to fight him one day but thinks he's absolutely hilarious
- Thinks of himself as an old lion right now, but Till reminds him of himself in terms of mentality when he was younger and hungry
- Modeled his early career off of GSP's approach to MMA, thinks its helped him as he's gotten more experience "He trained for the end of his career at the beginning"

Thank You for posting this.

I just think the duds against maia and Wonderboy 2 just kind of turned people off. Guarantee if he knocks both out he's getting better money fights

Great press conference by Woodley. Got me hype and I don’t think this one is going to be a snooze fest.

Dumbasses going to hate but everything Woodley said in that interview is exactly the kind of thing you want to hear as a fight fan.

Really looking forward to Woodley v Till. Colby can fuck off and get beat down by Usman.

Back