Tyron Woodley Calls Out Bisbing

Tyron looking to latch on to any name he can, but what he doesn't realize is that he is currently champion of one of the best divisions in the UFC, current and past.

Just fight the deserving contenders and the attention will come.

Bisiping, Conor, GSP, Nick Diaz - all guys he's called out.

Wonderboy and Maia - the two #1 contenders and also the two most dangerous fights for him, he wants nothing to do with.

He also better get ready for Cowboy if he continues to blast his way through the division. Not sure how Woodley can complain with three great fights for him this year.

I can see The Count winning this. He's got the eye of the tiger.

Lol @ this set up

This isn't a superfight

and both have challengers waiting in their own division

Romero/Jacare for Bisping
Maia/Thompson for Woodley

And Bisping via UD, though not an easy fight for Bisping though.

i like how "tyrese woodley" was edited out but "bisbing" was left intact

lol, speak for yourself. A champ waiting 10 months for another champ in another division would be a disaster and wouldn't happen. Chill out with your idolization of Conor, it's getting to your head. You don't know him and he doesn't care about you, calm down. Not everything is about your idol.
Yeah, I made a joke, therefore I am in love with Conor... Blah blah.

Same shite everytime, but I was serious when I said they would all wait 10 months for a fight with Conor, and if you don't realize that your probably too dim to educate on the matter.

giphy.gif
Where did all these gifs with the yelloish background came from?

You already got your freebie, Mike. And you almost lost.

Initially I gave Bisping a pass for his demands to fight GSP, cause after all, that was a money fight (and yes it's an easier fight for him).

But now a matchup against Woodley? The guy may be champ but he's not a draw, this isn't about the money after all for Bisping, he just wants easy fights period.

Back