Tyron Woodley Calls Out Bisbing

Dana isn't agreeing to that shit.

Woodley's always looking for the safe option, he's clearly ducking Conor by looking for the easier super fight...
Conor is busy holding another belt hostage for 10 months minimum dude lol. Nobody wants to wait that long.

"Super fights" should not come into play until a champ has cleaned out his division. Neither of these fighters are even close to that. DJ is the only champ who should be seeking a super fight.

Love me some Bisping, this is a good move - far preferable to fight mini timid Yoel than big scary Yoel.

Woodley is so fucking cringe worthy. Piss off.

2 divisions that have a plethora of fighters knocking at the door.

Woodley vs. McGregor
Bisping vs. Whittaker

Make it happen Dana.

Yoel is God's chosen one. God looks after all his soldiers. Bisping cannot run away from Yoel's destiny to become next champ. God will not allow it. He can run but cannot hide from the Soldier of God.

I don't know why Tyron wouldn't just fight at 185, I think he can take it and become another 2 weight champ.

Is Woodley not rematching Wonderboy??

Realistically that's probably happening next, although I don't think its been announced. And I'm fine with that, as their fight was a draw but I just really really wanna see Tyrone fight GSP or Nick

Here's the deal:
In the name of all that is good and sportsmanlike Bisping needs to defend against Romero and Woodley needs to defend against Thompson, who he did not defeat.
But if Bisping and Woodley both should lose this fight would be a fantastic matchup and could get both of them paid one more time. Sounds like a fantastic UFC on Fox headliner to me.

Conor is busy holding another belt hostage for 10 months minimum dude lol. Nobody wants to wait that long.
Don't kid yourself buddy, everyone on the roster would wait that long....

Don't kid yourself buddy, everyone on the roster would wait that long....
lol, speak for yourself. A champ waiting 10 months for another champ in another division would be a disaster and wouldn't happen. Chill out with your idolization of Conor, it's getting to your head. You don't know him and he doesn't care about you, calm down. Not everything is about your idol.

haha i like these guys attitude. I used to not like t wood cause he complained so much, but now i like him. he likes to fight!

Realistically that's probably happening next, although I don't think its been announced. And I'm fine with that, as their fight was a draw but I just really really wanna see Tyrone fight GSP or Nick

Those would be killer fights

Poor Kenflo P4P gatekeeper surrounded by UFC champs.

This is the problem. MMA fighters are obsessed with weight almost as much as sherdoggers. Tyron said he's 205 in that video, Bisbing said 210. You should both just fight at LHW 205, your natural weight.
It's crazy, they all obsess over it, yes even Conor. Very few fighters truly don't care "any weight, anytime" stuff.

Back