Tyron Woodley: "At the End of the Day, I'm the One Who's in Control."

WHO SHOULD WOODLEY FIGHT?

• Total voters
tyrome needs to suck a dick and shut the fuck up he's an annoying idiot who only won because robbie decided to mimic a flagpole for the fight

Dont think Ive seen a fighter duck another fighter this blatantly since Tito/Chuck.

Simple solution for Tyron. Get a real a job. If you wanna do MMA, you roll with the dice.
He should spend less time being a fighter and trying to get rich to pay off his house and take care of his kids. You're right. He should then use his spare time to tell fighters what to do on Sherdawg.

I'm starting to think that maybe Tyron doesn't want to fight Wonderboy.

You're still going, huh? I just read through the remainder of the thread from last night and lo and behold, it seems like no one agrees with you.

Anyway, Champion or not Woodley is a contractual employee. The UFC can terminate or release him from his contract at any time, at their discretion, or even decide to keep him on the roster and not assign him anymore fights, effectively retiring him until a court says otherwise.

actually since he's black he'll probably file a lawsuit and say he was fired because he was black.. it happens a lot actually

Wonderboy without a doubt is next in line. GSP isnt coming back, and Nick Diaz wants superfights.

Wonderboy vs Maia/Condit would be cool tho.

He should spend less time being a fighter and trying to get rich to pay off his house and take care of his kids. You're right. He should then use his spare time to tell fighters what to do on Sherdawg.
You don't get it, do you? He chose that career. He wants to make money? It's all fair, but guess what? So does the rest of the world and that doesn't exempt him or anybody else from criticism.

If someone tries to sell some shit to me they may only be trying to earn money to provide for their family. I'm still gonna call them out on their shit if their product sucks. It's not a complicated issue. And Tyrun's ducky product - to put it simply - does indeed suck. As a fan, I'm not gonna buy his advertising.

And stop parroting his shit about who's telling whom how to do their job. I don't remember Tyrun being the matchmaker in the UFC. Last time I checked that was Joe Silva. You never mention that though; very convenient double standard. Keep white-knighting Tyrun (omg racist line!) on Sherdawg while he plays duffy duck on Dweeter.

Diaz hasn´t won a fight in like 28 years and has 1 borderline top 10 win. GSP has been retired for years. Yeah real HOF opponents there.

wWgvZjy.gif

You don't get it, do you? He chose that career. He wants to make money? It's all fair, but guess what? So does the rest of the world and that doesn't exempt him or anybody else from criticism.

If someone tries to sell some shit to me they may only be trying to earn money to provide for their family. I'm still gonna call them out on their shit if their product sucks. It's not a complicated issue. And Tyrun's ducky product - to put it simply - does indeed suck. As a fan, I'm not gonna buy his advertising.

And stop parroting his shit about who's telling whom how to do their job. I don't remember Tyrun being the matchmaker in the UFC. Last time I checked that was Joe Silva. You never mention that though; very convenient double standard. Keep white-knighting Tyrun (omg racist line!) on Sherdawg while he plays duffy duck on Dweeter.
Lmao. Who the fuck are you again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back