Tyron Woodley and the NEWWWWWWWWW

J

JollyRants

Tyron Woodley will catch Robbie's war torn chin and score a ko.
082514-UFC-Fight-Night-Tyron-Woodley-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high.54.jpg
WOODLEY1.jpg
Woodley-KO-big.gif
tumblr_mz47rqSx6q1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif
woodley-kim.gif
4511245_o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate Woodley like a lot of people here do, but...Rory fucked his day. I can't imagine Lawler won't do the same.

I don't hate Woodley like a lot of people here do, but...Rory fucked his day. I can't imagine Lawler won't do the same.
MMA MATH doesnt work bro. Woodley by ko. Cerrone beat Alvarez and RDA scorched him you seen the result.

I'm probably one of the few who wouldn't mind seeing T Wood get the strap.

He seems like a pretty nice, personable guy & family man. And dude has some legit power in his hands.

Imo Lawler is very beatable, I'm shocked he's still the champ. I think Condit decisively beat him as well- if Lawler managed to beat Condit then Anderson should have gotten the nod over Bisping...

with that being said, not sure if T-Wood is the man to do it. Could easily see him catching lawler though, I mean Condit dropped him with a fuckin jab in the 1st rd who isn't known as a power puncher and lands these really awkward strikes

well i do have a feeling that robbies chin is gonna be shot sooner rather than later, pleasing the just bleed god has its price

rory made him look like a clown and kevin gastelum got robbed against him

I see 3 wrestlers getting KO'ed, seems like a situation Woodley gonna find himself in when he faces a real top tier striker this month.

I see Tyrone and Koscheck. I assume that's who you mean by "Tyrone and the new."

I disagree. Koscheck can't get that belt anytime soon.

MMA MATH doesnt work bro. Woodley by ko. Cerrone beat Alvarez and RDA scorched him you seen the result.
That's true. I'm not trying to use MMAth here. I'm just saying Rory made him look terrible. If you think he's going to get destroyed by Rory but can crack Lawler's chin, well, you're more of an optimist than I am.

Lawler puts him down hard imo.

People here dislike the guy so much they start trash talking his skill level, which shows they're stupid.

Woodley has all the abilities needed to win this fight. And he has all the abilities to defend the belt. That same thing also goes for the whole top 5 in the division as well.. Yet suddenly you lose to another champion caliber fighter and you "suck" .

I think Robbie wins based on the style matchup but it wouldn't shock me if Woodley wins.

And it's weird rooting for someone being in the awkward ATT vs ATT thing, so I just want both to be healthy afterwards and have it be a good fight.

Not sure how people see such a scary unbeatable champ in Lawler. He's a bit crazy but he looked very beatable and I feel like he already lost his belt two times.

That's true. I'm not trying to use MMAth here. I'm just saying Rory made him look terrible. If you think he's going to get destroyed by Rory but can crack Lawler's chin, well, you're more of an optimist than I am.

Lawler puts him down hard imo.
Well thats MMAMATH your using to say he loses. You can say the same thing about Miesha beating Holms and losing to Ronda. Also Eddie getting his legs kicked off by Cerrone and getting obliterated by RDA than Eddie got RDA. Hasn't MMA show you MMA MATH doesnt work ?

Back