Tyron Woodley and Demetrious Johnson "Ronda should fight again

"If you can dish out an ass whopping, you gotta be able to take one."

Dang right.

Literally the entire UFC roster wants her to fight again cause that gives all of them a chance to get on a yuge PPV card

Literally the entire UFC roster wants her to fight again cause that gives all of them a chance to get on a yuge PPV card

Yep.

And champs like Woodley and MM probably won't get their own PPV so they want on a Ronda card.

Everyone wanting to bet on their challenger

I like Conor and I like Tyron. I hope they fight for the WW title :)

I just saw a commercial for a drug call OPdivo. Apparently swollen ankles are one of the side effects of taking it. Do you think Ronda could have lung cancer?

I think all this is just sweet talk to get Ronda to think more positively and motivate her considering she doesn't take losses too easily. Even Jon Jones told Ronda to fight at least one more time for sake of ending her legacy on a positive note. I doubt anyone of these guys actually believe Ronda will come back.

Last edited:
I think all this is just sweet talk to get Ronda to think more positively and motivate her considering she doesn't take losses too easily. Even Jon Jones told Ronda to fight at least one more time for sake of ending her legacy on a positive note. I doubt anyone of these guys actually believe Ronda will come back.

Could be under orders from Uncle Dana. They could squeeze one more PPV or possibly a big TV event out of her. Heck, they could bribe Gina Carrano to fight her at 140 or 145. Gina could use a 7-figure paycheck and she doesn't have to worry about Ronda being an unstoppable monster now. Ronda gets to fight an arguable legend. If she wins, she retires on a high note. If she loses, there is no shame in losing to someone that paved the way. After fighting her, they could crank out some movies together.

Back