News Tyron Woodley album out March 4th also moving to MW end of the year

It's a combo, he's already probably reaching the point of diminishing returns as far as speed and strength. So if his speed begins to decline, the size disadvantage will be a lot more apparent since he will likely not be able to compete strength wise with the guys at MW. Gastelum is kind of an outlier, and we all know it's more likely due to poor discipline rather than being suited for the division ... he just happens to make it work because his skills are so top notch and actually improving. I think moving up in weight when Tyron's athletic prime begins to fade could be a disaster for him. He still looks good though, so who knows maybe he's going to be able to compete into his 40s or something.
Fair points! I agree, it seems less likely that Woodley can go up in his late 30's and have success.
Although, I truly believe weight cutting is fucking over a huge % of the roster.
In my mind, purely from fighting with higher hydration levels, Woodley goes up means he gains back strength, he improves his output rate, he increases his speed (potentially - some guys gain "dumb weight" and get slower as they move up) and arguably he will be more powerful given he will have more mass.
Then, you subtract the perils of Age, subtract his height, subtract higher punching power of opponents... it's a tough call.

Whilst many see Gastelum as the outlier, I see Whittaker/Gastelum as writing the new manual for Middleweight.
I am not surprised two "170lb fighters" have risen up to be the best 185lb fighters in the world (I don't believe every line the UFC hands me; this one seems true enough).

Maybe Tryon can go 8mile and freestyle rap on his opponents??

"Oos-man, you're a douche-man with downs!
I'll double leg your girl, skip the ground & let's pound
To a Marty like you, my Octagon be frightening
One more Nigerian that ain't gonna rise again."

And so forth .

No. Stop.

Track List

#1 - Whitey owes me
#2 - Dana White the Grand Wizard
#3 - Pay me Reparations
#4 - Where u at McGregor??
#5 - GSP ain't nothing

if whittaker beats gastelum, israel, and woodley

WOW

What do Conor's whiskey and Tyron's music have in common?

images

Why did you post a 9?

9 figures?! Really?! Idk about that

It has got to be better than that Andre Fili "song", my God that was like your ears being infested with Herpes.

T-Wood should rematch Darren Till at MW for his first fight.

"GOAT" is a subjective and overused term.
It's useless.
It might be subjective but it's still ridiculous to put Woodley as ww goat. Gsp ,Hughes, and shields are all still ahead of him

It's a combo, he's already probably reaching the point of diminishing returns as far as speed and strength. So if his speed begins to decline, the size disadvantage will be a lot more apparent since he will likely not be able to compete strength wise with the guys at MW. Gastelum is kind of an outlier, and we all know it's more likely due to poor discipline rather than being suited for the division ... he just happens to make it work because his skills are so top notch and actually improving. I think moving up in weight when Tyron's athletic prime begins to fade could be a disaster for him. He still looks good though, so who knows maybe he's going to be able to compete into his 40s or something.

Gastelum went up and suddenly became a power puncher. Maybe Woodley is even more of a threat with an extra 15lbs, add in good TDD, and good game planning he can probably do well at MW.

What the fuck is WME doing.

Tyron vs Colby.

BLM vs MAGA.

Rap vs Country.

Master P vs Mr Perfect.

That is $$$$$. Do these idiots not have a creative bone in their bodies?

Ah, so now we know the real reason he wanted to fight Colby next. Market his new music, dancing on his MMA grave.

w2oHAzW.gif

I hope ralek gracie does a feat on it.

Or at least give me G-in-a-gi (woodley remix) if he doesnt have the budget for a-level guests

Back