Tyron talking about fighting in *July*

You guys bitch about having fake champions and then trash one of the few real ones we've had. Woodley has earned a money fight. He is the only champ to defend a bunch of times against really good competition. Just remember how you guys are trashing the guy actually defending his belts when you have champs in the future holding divisions hostage for the money fights.
I'm not bashing Woodley at all. I'm saying no fighter can 'earn' a money fight. It can't be done. There isn't a money fight for Woodley outside of a match with either Conor or GSP, if neither want to fight Woodley then there's no money fight for him.

Aside from talking a bunch of crap, Woodley pretty much does the right thing, he has beaten the top contender a few times. He's a good dude.

Whats that have to do with tyrun having no fans because he is a shitty representation of the sport.

Just thought you'd throw some shade on the president because that's the popular opinion? lol do you not see what you did there in that post? hilarious

I throw shade on the president because he's obviously incompetent.

Tyron is champ because he's the best fighter at WW, and you're wanting him to be a role model...you can fuck off.

You talk tough, but just like an SJW you can't handle it when people act in a way you don't like. <{cruzshake}>

Easy. They need to start stripping these champs more often. I don't care if injured or not show must go on. You think they will postpone a tennis match if Federer is injured? no he forfeits

4 months should be max you can not defend or lose it.

If injured you get TS on return.

When it comes to current UFC champions:

1. There are 11 champions less active than Woodley. Woodley fought 4 fights in a period of 17 months.

2. Woodley fights the highest ranked opposition. His last four opponents were all ranked #1.

3. Woodley is tied for second in most title defenses. Only DJ has more defenses of the current champions.

There are 11 champions who are less active, fight lower ranked opposition and have less defenses than Woodley.

There is a champion who hasn't even scheduled a fight in over 450 days. How about we start with champions who aren't doing their job before jumping down an active champions throat because hes getting a surgery between fights.

DJ and Whittaker have also been out for medical reasons and i see no backlash against them.

What is everyones problem with Woodley? There is only 1 champion in the UFC doing a better job than him and that champ has done a better job than ANY champion in UFC history.

If you exclude DJ, Woodley is the most active champion against the highest ranked opposition. Stop hating, fellas.

Champ gonna champ.

giphy.gif

joe-friday-just-the-facts.jpg
Way to drop them facts man, have no idea what TS issue is...?

One thing that struck me about Tyron's recent interviews about a potential fight with Nate Diaz was the date he was throwing out... July. He was talking about fighting Nate in July. That will be a whole year without him defending the belt.

So now is Woodley not only trying to duck the top contenders at WW, but he's talking about not fighting until July. The UFC needs to come up with SOME idea to get champions to be more active.

I'd suggest that at least 25% of their pay go into escrow, and if they don't fight at least once every 8 months, they lose that 25% money. If they do fight within 8 months, they get the money, and 25% of the money from that fight goes into escrow for their next fight.

This would at least motivate champions to fight more often.
I think it's more of a business move than him ducking anyone. The problem arises though that if every champion wants to fight on the July, November, and December cards then the rest of the year is trash for the fans. Woodley should fight whenever he's medically cleared, not when big cards are coming up.

Gotta be RDA. I dislike both of them but its an intriguing title fight.

I throw shade on the president because he's obviously incompetent.

Tyron is champ because he's the best fighter at WW, and you're wanting him to be a role model...you can fuck off.

You talk tough, but just like an SJW you can't handle it when people act in a way you don't like. <{cruzshake}>
Lol no you completely contradicted yourself bud. Nice try tho keep on being a cuck

One thing that struck me about Tyron's recent interviews about a potential fight with Nate Diaz was the date he was throwing out... July. He was talking about fighting Nate in July. That will be a whole year without him defending the belt.

So now is Woodley not only trying to duck the top contenders at WW, but he's talking about not fighting until July. The UFC needs to come up with SOME idea to get champions to be more active.

I'd suggest that at least 25% of their pay go into escrow, and if they don't fight at least once every 8 months, they lose that 25% money. If they do fight within 8 months, they get the money, and 25% of the money from that fight goes into escrow for their next fight.

This would at least motivate champions to fight more often.
If there is any reigning champion who is not ducking competitors then it's Tyron, Holloway and Whitaker who are all currently injured. But out of these 3, Tyron has clearly cleared out the divisions actual top contenders like Wonderboy and Maia. Colby can screech all he wants in Twitter but he deserved to fuck off for ever.

When it comes to current UFC champions:

1. There are 11 champions less active than Woodley. Woodley fought 4 fights in a period of 17 months.

2. Woodley fights the highest ranked opposition. His last four opponents were all ranked #1.

3. Woodley is tied for second in most title defenses. Only DJ has more defenses of the current champions.

There are 11 champions who are less active, fight lower ranked opposition and have less defenses than Woodley.

There is a champion who hasn't even scheduled a fight in over 450 days. How about we start with champions who aren't doing their job before jumping down an active champions throat because hes getting a surgery between fights.

DJ and Whittaker have also been out for medical reasons and i see no backlash against them.

What is everyones problem with Woodley? There is only 1 champion in the UFC doing a better job than him and that champ has done a better job than ANY champion in UFC history.

If you exclude DJ, Woodley is the most active champion against the highest ranked opposition. Stop hating, fellas.

Champ gonna champ.

giphy.gif
Not even a Tyron fanboy, but damn well put.

How ISN'T he ducking any top contenders? RDA won the welterweight championship eliminator just two months ago, and Woodley's trying to orchestrate a fight against a LW gatekeeper with shitty takedown defense who likes to block punches with his chin.

He was willing to fight Nate in December, but not Covington or any other real WW's... which shows how little he thinks of Nate as an opponent. It takes a special kind of something to think Diaz is a draw (applies equally to Woodley and Sherdoggers).

He always asks for who he thinks will make him the most money and always fights the top contender when that gets shut down. WBX2 and Maia. Nothing wrong with that.

He thinks he's above fighting anyone. Goes on about how rda and colby don't deserve to fight him while trying to get a fight with nate diaz. Cries racism says that's why no one likes him but he's easily become the least like guy in the ufc. He has a horrible attitude shitty fighting style and thinks he deserves more then he does. Guys a bitch. So are you

He asks for who he thinks will make him the most money but has signed to fight the top contender in every defense

If there is any reigning champion who is not ducking competitors then it's Tyron, Holloway and Whitaker who are all currently injured. But out of these 3, Tyron has clearly cleared out the divisions actual top contenders like Wonderboy and Maia. Colby can screech all he wants in Twitter but he deserved to fuck off for ever.

Cleared out a division? Are you delusional or something? He should have lost the first Wonderboy fight, and the second fight should have been a 47-47 draw. Tyron should be 1-1-1, not 2-0-1.

And he's clearly ducking both RDA and Covington. Man, lay of the crack there kid.

Back