Tyron or GSP?

Why is everyone acting like Tyron beating Till is the greatest thing ever?.Everyone should've known Tyron would beat him easily.Till never should of even been fighting Tyron to begin with.

Woodley is a great fighter, GSP is the king.

Twood will never be the GOAT at WW! I dont say he is not a good fighter because he is. But GSP has only lost 2 times and avenged both losses. He is a 2-division champ, something Twood will never accomplish. He may have some good wins but also some really bad ones and his fight with an old Marquardt was a mess.
I don´t think there will ever be a GOAT in MMA because its a sport that is always evolving. But its only my opinion.

GSP is better. I dont even think Tyron is the #1 ww currently. I think Rory would beat him again if they were to rematch.

If Tyron beats everyone for the next 5 years straight, then we can talk about it. So let’s adjourn until 2023.

GSP would jab the shit out of Woodley. If not, still GSP. He has fought plenty of variety and skill sets and dominated enough to be in talks of GOAT status.

Back