Tyron: Nick Diaz does something extremely well.I wont share b/c its an intricate part of my gameplan

I have a feeling that Lawler is going to break Woodley as the fight goes on. Robbie has that dog in him, I'm not sure that Woodley does.

Robbie is a different animal right now.

If he comes in expecting to fight the Lawler that fought Diaz all those years ago, he is going to have a bad time.

13:24

He was going on about how Nick isnt one of the hardest punchers but manages to knockout Hobbie. Got a feeling its that counter right hook in the open stance orthodox/southpaw matchup. I think Tyron will land it and Hobbie will be in trouble.

Countering Robbie when he overcommits to shots or on his own counters.

Woodley finished Condit......

As usual u make no sense lol

im rooting for Hobbie but i think Tyron gets it done. Ive had this feeling before other upsets recently but pussied out in picking the underdog in some of them. This time im going with Woodley and ive already explained why logically i think he will win.
What does that have to do with anything? Sherdog is largely pro-Condit and many here are still asshurt that he didn't get the title.

Woodley's striking isn't impressive. He's got a big right hand and good power but other than that he doesn't excel. Nothing is a for sure thing in this sport but i think Lawler is the rightful favorite

If Tyronn was smart, he'd carefully look at what Rory did. Rory was on his way to being the new champ until his nose got smashed in. Just do what he did offensively and have a better defensive gameplan.

Looking at a fight so many years ago won't help cuz Robbie's a totally different fighter.

Karyn makes that thumbnail look like they're a couple, skyping in a long distance relationship, lolol :D

Nick doesn't get knocked out well. Woodley would do well to use this

>Nate KO's Robobbie extremely well
>Tron's going to make KO'ing Robbie extremely well an intricate part of his game plan

....so was it knocking Lawler out?

Having wins overturned due to weed?

edit - just saw that this thread was started before he called out Nick. Weird.

Back