Tyron had a sweet gameplan.

toronto1994

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He baited young Darren into thinking he was going to wrestle heavy in the first round then starched him in the second, as we all obviously seen. I was starting to think Darren would win when Woodley couldn't secure the TD, but wow, impressive.

He baited young Darren into thinking he was going to wrestle heavy in the first round then starched him in the second, as we all obviously seen. I was starting to think Darren would win when Woodley couldn't secure the TD, but wow, impressive.

You could tell when Woodley actually came to fight and was mixing things up and making reads that it was going to be much more of a fight than most people thought. Till was really struggling to find his range, and looked like he got overeager, instead of sticking and trying to break him down. He needs more time, and probably should move to MW. He looks too slow and drained for WW.

Woodley having the same reach as Till probably messed with his ability to find his range. Till never really even got started before he was given the boots.

Turned sitting on the cage into a strength

If you wanna grapple against the cage he's happy to do that
If you wanna close the distance with strikes you gonna have to eat this lighting fast counter that is loaded

Woodley check-mated his ass.

Last edited:
You could tell when Woodley actually came to fight and was mixing things up and making reads that it was going to be much more of a fight than most people thought. Till was really struggling to find his range, and looked like he got overeager, instead of sticking and trying to break him down. He needs more time, and probably should move to MW. He looks too slow and drained for WW.

i dont think struggling is the word he didnt even try to find his range, he was timid to exchange and when he did it was soo sloppy.. he threw a underhand jab with his powerhand to start his combo and left his head straight in the air... ugly technique.

i dont think struggling is the word he didnt even try to find his range, he was timid to exchange and when he did it was soo sloppy.. he threw a underhand jab with his powerhand to start his combo and left his head straight in the air... ugly technique.

Yeah, like I said, he was struggling to make reads as well. The takedowns probably played a part in it.

Big Dan was in on the fix

And it didn't even matter hahahahaha

Yeah from the first fast counter and TD shot I knew this wasn't going to be like WB or Maia. NGL I hoped Till would win, I digged his attitude and fighting style, and he walked forward like he wanted the belt, and tbh the only time I rooted for Woodley was when I was still young & butthurt about the diaz vs condit fight when he mauled Carlos, should've expected him to replicate that gameplan against Till

Yeah from the first fast counter and TD shot I knew this wasn't going to be like WB or Maia. NGL I hoped Till would win, I digged his attitude and fighting style, and he walked forward like he wanted the belt, and tbh the only time I rooted for Woodley was when I was still young & butthurt about the diaz vs condit fight when he mauled Carlos, should've expected him to replicate that gameplan against Till

I don't mind Woodley when he actually comes to fight like this. The whole, these guys are tough so I'm just going to stare at them and use the "I'm fighting very smart" excuse was getting tiresome. The guy's been having boring fights forever, and not just against Maia and Thompson. He clearly misses opportunities (A LOT) because he's too much into his head. Hopefully he's getting smarter, or at least going to be more willing to take risks. No reason he should lose to Usman or Covington.

Woodley is a brilliant fighter. Dont like his political bullshit though. Im looking forward to hearing his song too.

Woodley is a brilliant fighter. Dont like his political bullshit though. Im looking forward to hearing his song too.
If he didn't say it was with Wiz I might get yellow carded for saying I don't like rap music

If he didn't say it was with Wiz I might get yellow carded for saying I don't like rap music
Not really a fan of modern rap but WK can program some dope beats. Plus he said it would be his walk out music, I Beat Yo Ass. Kinda got that Roy Jones Jr thing going on.

Turned sitting on the cage into a strength

If you wanna grapple against the cage he's happy to do that
If you wanna close the distance with strikes you gonna have to eat this lighting fast counter that is loaded

Unless you're Rory

Woodley is the only WW that could pull off that gameplan against Till

Back