Tyron got lucky with the Till matchup.

Second fight was boring shit. Both fighters deserved to lose.

The first fight the only significant events was Woodley dropping Wonderboy and sinking in a deep submission attempt. Arguing for Wonderboy is asinine.

I strongly dislike Woodley, but who in WW can beat him right now? Rory, but he's in Bellator. He is a better version of Colby, and Usman I don't think can keep him down. Maybe Woodley can make me a fan again some day, but either way I think he keeps his belt for awhile.

Nice counterpoint.

Oh wait you don't have one. That's what I thought.

Next.
Typical Colby/MAGA style argument. Say something completely ridiculous and obviously wrong, get laughed at for your moronic ramblings, then respond with something akin to "nice counter argument. Oh wait, you don't have one" because the adults don't want to spoon feed you something that is blatantly obvious.

In what possible world does Colby have better wins than Tyron?

hes not the chosen one. not at all.
He certainly was tonight. UFC was pushing Till hard. Big Dan was in on it. Woodley overcame all of that after having over a year off. He looked amazing despite all the cards being stacked against him

I mean, Till was the favorite ffs. I won 500k vcash tonight on that fight.

Sure bro, Colby will take down 98% TDD Woodley with ease with cage humps and his sloppy shit striking will keep Woodley honest

His strong chin and elite level damage will back Woodley up and Woodley will for sure gas for the first time in his career.
and wtf said Colby will take him down? you don't udnerstand how Woodley works as fighter and that he can be outworked, when you survive his bursty moments

One could say Colby engineered an unnecessary nose surgery to avoid fighting TW hoping that Till would win....
i hope his striking game has drastically improved by the time he fights woodley because it wont be a ground fest

Second fight was boring shit. Both fighters deserved to lose.

The first fight the only significant events was Woodley dropping Wonderboy and sinking in a deep submission attempt. Arguing for Wonderboy is asinine.

1 Significant events isn't how a fight is scored. They are scored round by round. Please learn something.

Typical Colby/MAGA style argument. Say something completely ridiculous and obviously wrong, get laughed at for your moronic ramblings, then respond with something akin to "nice counter argument. Oh wait, you don't have one" because the adults don't want to spoon feed you something that is blatantly obvious.

In what possible world does Colby have better wins than Tyron?

Typical libtard argument.

You have none.

Wonderboy > Woodley in skills. If he would just put it together in the cage. Too fast, too shifty. They will have to make the 3rd title shot soon enough if Woodley gets through Covington easily like everyone seems to think.

Yup. Saw this reaction coming a mile away.

It doesn't matter who Woodley beats, there will always be an excuse.

For fucks sake, Woodly not only had to fight Till, but he had to overcome that shady ref job from Big Dan. The fix was in.

But Woodley is The Chosen One. Suck it.

Not to mention the shady incident with the scale at the weigh-in.

A big FU to the WME/UFC shadiness.

1 Significant events isn't how a fight is scored. They are scored round by round. Please learn something.

Already knew that dipshit. Trying to argue the second fight was clear is retarded. In the first fight Woodley deserve a 10-8 for doing the only damage and submission attempt.

Colby V Woodley wouldn't have sold going into it. Till was the draw.

Now that Tyrone has shown what he did tonight, there is a better chance of booking the Colby fight as Tyrones stock just went up.

Nobody really gives two shits about Colby. Tyrone will fold him up within a round.

Already knew that dipshit. Trying to argue the second fight was clear is retarded. In the first fight Woodley deserve a 10-8 for doing the only damage and submission attempt.

That's 1 round. You do know title fights are 5 rounds right?

Damn didnt know the short bus stopped at sherdog.

Colby V Woodley wouldn't have sold going into it. Till was the draw.

Now that Tyrone has shown what he did tonight, there is a better chance of booking the Colby fight as Tyrones stock just went up.

Nobody really gives two shits about Colby. Tyrone will fold him up within a round.

Lol what? Colby vs Wood sells way more than this fight.

Typical libtard argument.

You have none.
You completely ignore that your argument is objectively wrong. Colby in no way has a better resume than Tyron. There you go again ignoring facts and pretending you win an argument because you said so.

You completely ignore that your argument is objectively wrong. Colby in no way has a better resume than Tyron. There you go again ignoring facts and pretending you win an argument because you said so.

Who said he did?

Back