Tyron got lucky with the Till matchup.

T wood is the best at his weight. Till was too inexperienced to be in for the title. He has no ground game at all. Nice win 4 the chosen 1

Tyron is a way better striker than Colby, has a 98% TDD, and Colby couldn't keep RDA on the ground and barely took him down. How the fuck does Colby win this fight?

Twood is not even the real champ because GSP never lost the belt

Woodley dropped patty cake Wonderboy and beat his ass. Wonderboy beat Tyron 0 times and will never in his life be a UFC champion. He is the reason the woodley fight was boring and he is the reason the Till fight was boring (and he lost that too)

Covington would get KTFO worse than Kos. A wrestler with poor defense pressure fighting Woodley, holy fuck he would get smashed.

Lol Colby will be KO'd after coming in with some sloppy ass strikes

Till was lucky to get those breaks on the cage.

And he did fuck all.

I don't know if that's true. I honestly thought Till would beat him.

I really don't like Tyron's personality, but it's hard to doubt he's a great fighter.

I don't agree with people comparing him to GSP. Let's see Woodley defend the belt 9 times, then he'll equal GSP's record. And GSP still holds 2 titles in 2 divisions, and GSP has won a total of 13 title fights. Woodley is still nowhere close to GSP's legacy.

Tyron only has 3 title defenses. I don't care what any fucking morons say, a draw is a title RETENTION. It doesn't count a successful defense.

Yup. Saw this reaction coming a mile away.

It doesn't matter who Woodley beats, there will always be an excuse.

For fucks sake, Woodly not only had to fight Till, but he had to overcome that shady ref job from Big Dan. The fix was in.

But Woodley is The Chosen One. Suck it.

Tyron is literally better everywhere. Tell me what Colby's advantage is, and if you say cardio....just lol

Covington is better everywhere. But definitely on the ground. Wood has yet to face a good wrestler.

Till only got the fight because the judges were pressured to give him the decision vs Wonderboy because the UFC didn't want wonderboy to fight for the title again.

They also stripped Covington for no reason. Other guys have been out way longer than Colby and haven't been stripped.

So basically, Till never deserved the fight because he lost to wonderboy AND because Covington deserved it. Tyron lost to wonderboy too twice (if you know to actually score a fight) and shouldn't even be champ.

Tyron will get smoked vs Covington and its no surprise ufc is doing anything they can to avoid that matchup.

Covington is a terrible matchup for him.
In what possible way is Covington a bad matchup for Woodley? Woodley is a much better wrestler, is stronger, faster, and has heavy hands.

Really? Tyron has been steam rolling everyone and you are telling us he got lucky he didn’t fight Covington?
He didn't steamroll Wonderboy in either fight. Oh, Rory, won't you come back to the UFC?

People just hate giving Woodley credit. He was a betting underdog going into this. Woodley is a beast.

@revoltub Bro get your chromosomes counted. Covington can't take Woodley down and Dana hates tyron if they thought Colby could whoop his ass they wouldn't have stripped him. Don't be dumb.

Got lucky that UFC needed a headliner for their stupid monthly PPV card.

Covington is better everywhere. But definitely on the ground. Wood has yet to face a good wrestler.

You're either high, or blind, or you just hate Tyron Woodley.

I cannot wait for this fight to happen.

Yup. Saw this reaction coming a mile away.

It doesn't matter who Woodley beats, there will always be an excuse.

For fucks sake, Woodly not only had to fight Till, but he had to overcome that shady ref job from Big Dan. The fix was in.

But Woodley is The Chosen One. Suck it.
You noticed that too? Ref was def paid off.

Back