Tyron "Black Lungs STILL Matter War Wagon - Going Ferguson Edition

This will be the only time I've ever rooted for woodley.

Came in this thread expecting wood..this time, I'm glad I was wrong

Guess I'm a racist, and he is not the chosen one.

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.

Tyron has never been so confident

Brutal Bob is going to sleep

Lawler been through too many wars. Woodley by Ko in round 2. or possible round 1.

Tyron should attempt takedowns early and often. Wrestling is his path to success... And leg kicks. But all that wrestling will gas a man. Black, white, yellow, Canadian etc... No hate

not the goat of all 50-45ers

GSP

Woodley will come out with his freshly groomed beard looking the part, then The Ruthless One" will proceed to blast his beard until his lifeless corpse drops to the canvas doing his best Shad face imitation.

maybe lawler will get rocked like he always does and get finished or not be gifted a decision

maybe lawler will get rocked like he always does and get finished or not be gifted a decision
Absolutely possible. The last 6 months have shown us anything is possible in MMA, but honestly I'm leaning towards Lawler due to his experience in huge fights, particularly 5 round wars against the best WW has had to offer.

9l98i.gif
Romac mentally fucked Twood that fight.

I completely forgot about how bad Marquardt knocked him the fuck out. Robbie is an animal one of my fav fighters to watch but every fight I am waiting for him to lose his belt because I just can't see him keeping it much longer, I just hope he doesn't lose it to frigging Woodley... Woodley as champ would be terrible.

Why the fuck am I a racist if I think he gasses?
Its not if u think he gasses, its if u think he gasses cuz hes....black.

I mean look at the blk ufc cardio machines:
Houston Alexander
Kimbo (RIP)
Rampage Jackson
DC

The list goes on n on:p

Back