Typical Sherdog, if you lose, you suck and overrated

kratos1116

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
a man unbeaten for almost 9 years, beaten the likes of wineland, Urijah Faber, Michael McDonald is now suck, overrated and weak ass

I don't think anyone is saying he was "overrated", they're just pointing out that he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.

I don't think anyone is saying he was "overrated", they're just pointing out that he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.

Uh......... isn't that the definition of overrated?

Yes, he was just beating flyweights like Jorgenson and Pickman

Exactly. Barao is a world class fighter who got beat. Its just that simple

He had a bad night and TJ had the performance of his life. Styles make fights

Thats not typical sherdog, its typical mma fans. You see that shit on every site. Its just what happens when someone loses.

Fedor, Silva, Barao, it will happen if Mendes beats Aldo, if and when Jones loses.

Lose one fight, you weren't that good in the first place...

Typical Sherdog BS. They did it to Anderson Silva and Fedor. They'll do it to anyone.

Well hey man people were claiming he was in the Top 5 "P4P" in the world, and a lot of people were counting TJ dillashaw out completely so It's not 100% unjust to say that he wasn't as good as we once thought

And this type of thinking is pure bullshit. Tonight is just one of the many examples of MMA being completely unpredictable. Barao never recovered from that first round shot. He's still incredible.

Back