Type 'C' into Youtube and Conor McGregor's name comes up

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
2Wboy75.png

Thought this was pretty cool. Shows the popularity, interest and the power of the GOAT

What about "r"?

*edit*

i thought you meant google.

i checked, typing r in google brings up ronda rousey FIRST. That's wild!

War Chris Smoove. GOAT youtube channel.

it's funny when I type "c" in my browser the first thing that comes up is cumfiesta.com

I typed W & Who Gives A Shit came up

I think your find its based on your wanking, I mean browsing habits

2Wboy75.png

Thought this was pretty cool. Shows the popularity, interest and the power of the GOAT

You really made a post because your fanboy search habits made conor mcnuggets name pop up?
LMAO

R brings up Ronda first on my shit too.

Ronda Rousey then Redbox.

wtf? people still use that site? lmao

there haven't been many any posts there in quite some time, however there's still a few scenes that I was really into in the summer of 2005 which I was I pay the visit

Hmmm... I tried this in an incognito window and his name is still listed. Unless Google tracks usage by IP and uses that to determine what is shown, it looks like he may actually be one of the first people listed for C.

They probably do make suggestions based on ip. They're at least using it to suggest things that are interesting based on region.

What about "r"?

*edit*

i thought you meant google.

i checked, typing r in google brings up ronda rousey FIRST. That's wild!

I bet you use google to search for MMA stuff. Try in incognito. I had to type "ron" for her name to come up when I did that.

This is because McGregor and Rousey fought recently, and received a surge of searches.

Typing in "F" will not bring up Floyd Mayweather now, but certainly will after he fights Berto next month.

Back