• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Pick one

The Killashaw from Mannillashaw

Or the Vice City Dominator

Prime Cruz vs TJ is one of the best fights that could ever be made at the lower weight classes. I think Dom from around 2011 would beat Cody.

If they fought today, TJ would beat him soundly. Dom's body is a pile of broken stuff just sewn together nowadays

cruz still thinks he can beat TJ again, so ill go with him. ive never bet against him

Dom beat TJ with a foot injury coming into the fight and 3 years off the couch. Easy win for Dom

I think Cruz will take it again. He simply does not play TJ's game in the pocket, and he's had plenty of time to gameplgam for TJ's low kicks, which were TJ's most significant weapon in the first fight.

TJ figured Cruz out in the later rounds of the fight and that bodes very well for him in the rematch. He can make much more drastic adjustments than Cruz.The first good leg kick TJ landed had Cruz in trouble, but TJ spammed head kicks for some reason.If he uses leg kicks early in the fight i can see TJ finishing Dom.I will say Dillashaw by TKO round 4th.

Cruz had an amazing return to competition and overcame some serious hurdles, but his inactivity will eventually catch-up.

I think Cruz will take it again. He simply does not play TJ's game in the pocket, and he's had plenty of time to gameplgam for TJ's low kicks, which were TJ's most significant weapon in the first fight.
I think TJ wins it convincingly this time honestly
I could see it not being close

I think what TJ showed in this fight with Cody, is that he can do what Cody did to Cruz in a rematch
Which is plant his feet when Cruz wants to exchange, widen his stance tog et rid of Cruz's angle and throw

Remember, Cody beat Cruz by basically beating him to the punch in 50/50 exchanges
And TJ did the same thing to Cody in their second fight, but just being tighter and even better

plus I think that the reason TJ lost to Cruz first go around is because he thought he could blitz Cruz, which he clearly isn't fast enough to. And it took him a solid 10 minutes to figure that out

Dom beat TJ with a foot injury coming into the fight and 3 years off the couch. Easy win for Dom
Dom "beat" TJ.

The first fight did not prove either fighter was better than the other head to head. Cruz looked as surprised as anyone when the decision was announced.

TJ is gonna wreck what's left of his leg if they rematch. There will be plenty of excuses that I am sure will be ready when TJ wins.

Not entertaining this fight.

Cruz can go fight somebody else.

I thought the first was close enough to be a draw. I think Dillashaw can finish him this time.

Cruz wins again.

MMA is all about match-ups. Just because TJ beat the guy that beat Cruz doesn't mean Cruz doesn't have his number. I think he does.

T.j and not even close this time (Cause t.j won first fight,imo)..
The only way it goes to 2nd or 3rd round is if Dom plays" dancing with the stars"

I think TJ wins it convincingly this time honestly
I could see it not being close

I think what TJ showed in this fight with Cody, is that he can do what Cody did to Cruz in a rematch
Which is plant his feet when Cruz wants to exchange, widen his stance tog et rid of Cruz's angle and throw

Remember, Cody beat Cruz by basically beating him to the punch in 50/50 exchanges
And TJ did the same thing to Cody in their second fight, but just being tighter and even better

plus I think that the reason TJ lost to Cruz first go around is because he thought he could blitz Cruz, which he clearly isn't fast enough to. And it took him a solid 10 minutes to figure that out

We disagree. Cody beat Cruz by making Cruz come to him, which caused Cruz to exchange in the pocket, something he rarely ever does. I'm not sure if TJ can force Cruz to do that.

Although, honestly, I have no idea what kind of adjustments both fighters will make.

I'm a fan of Cruz, too, so I'm biased.

Cruz wins again.

MMA is all about match-ups. Just because TJ beat the guy that beat Cruz doesn't mean Cruz doesn't have his number. I think he does.
Ok- he has his number from a fight he should've never had his hand raised to begin with.
Wasn't that s split decision?
Ok- he has his number .

I continue to love the dumb on sherdog

We disagree. Cody beat Cruz by making Cruz come to him, which caused Cruz to exchange in the pocket, something he rarely ever does. I'm not sure if TJ can force Cruz to do that.

Although, honestly, I have no idea what kind of adjustments both fighters will make.

I'm a fan of Cruz, too, so I'm biased.
We can agree to disagree injustice look forward to seeing it