Twood is the most athletic fighter I've seen

it was a comfortable win.

People just look at the wikipedia profile where its says split decision but wont' bother to watch the fight.

No, it wasn't. Unless 'comfortable' means 'extremely close and could've gone either way'. I watched the fight.

107t2jc.jpg

Not really a GSP fan, but he is by far the best Athlete to be in the UFC.

Fedor is the most explosive/athletic fighter I ever seen.

230lbs...Moves like a lightweight....Fastest hands in MMA....best transitional takedowns.....Amazing coordination, shows amazing boxing/kickboxing/grappling etc.....Best GnP ever(you can hear the pop), only rivaled by roided monsters like Bob Sapp/Brock Lesnar.

No other fighter is as explosive/athletic as Fedor.
Every thread needs a bit o Fedor nuthuggery it seems.

Wonderbread will show you why brains beat brawn. Will ko woodley

And why Tom Brady is the face of the nfl. Not Terrell Suggs or chandler Jones
Tom brady is a QB, you dont have to be super athletic to be one. Lets see tom brady line up at defensive end like chandler . He would suck ass

Won't be touched, barely beat Kelvin Gastelum. Derp.
This. It was close but I have rounds 1 & 3 to Kelvin. If tyron beats the maia/condit winner & wonderboy I'll be shocked. He doesn't seem like the type to hold the belt long unless he plays a heavy role in the match making process.

I'm impressed by Romero
FrigidUnselfishBrahmancow.gif

Romero is the correct answer here. There is another insane gif when he fakes changing levels on machida by actually changing levels and coming back up before machida can really react. I don't think we've seen any MW move like that before.

Randleman didn't seriously train striking or submissions and still succeeded at the highest level. He used to go out and get drunk the night before his fights with Coleman. He's still physically the most talented guy we've seen in MMA.

This. It was close but I have rounds 1 & 3 to Kelvin. If tyron beats the maia/condit winner & wonderboy I'll be shocked. He doesn't seem like the type to hold the belt long unless he plays a heavy role in the match making process.

As did I.

Hopefully the UFC puts its foot down and tells these cherrypickers to shut up and fight the contenders.

In all fairness TS said Woodley is the most athletic fighter he has seen.

Maybe he hasn't seen many that many fighters.

just like rashad he will be finished by a karate guy

take notes

Don't people give Joe Hogan crap for this? Pandering, I believe.
<24>

Back