Media Two years ago today Yair Rodriguez hit the ultimate buzzer beater

As a KZ fan this loss hurt the most. I don't consider it a fluke or really THAT lucky since Yair is very creative and effective with it against strikers I don't think it's crazy to suggest he'd land some crazy strike like that in any fight that stays on the feet the whole time. Just bad timing for KZ to have fallen for the trap 1 second from the end of the fight,

lol how did he cheated? and couldn't do anything? you are talking like he was dominated which he was not, and lol at the hug shit, it wasn't fake, it was a real hug and he didn't act like the fight was over, he was defending from KZ who was still attacking and how is it a cheap shot?

Did Yair fucked your man or something? you are writing complete, incoherent nonsense, take a breath.
Jesus. Stop writing paragraphs and paragraphs of bullshit. You catch a breath. Be easier to breathe without that Yair Dong in your mouth. Get it? Yair Dong.
Dork.

The most classic case of "he was winning until he lost"...

Amazing fight, insane KO... but KZ was stupid there...

How long ago fights happened is my daily reminder how short life is .
But on a less fatalistic note , is this guy ever going to fight Zabit or what

Jesus. Stop writing paragraphs and paragraphs of bullshit. You catch a breath. Be easier to breathe without that Yair Dong in your mouth. Get it? Yair Dong.
Dork.

Sorry I didn't think about your reading capabilities.

"ZOMBIE RUSH YAIR COUNTER NOT FLUKE"

Amazing KO and very good fight. Yair is fun to watch but he fights so infrequently, its frustrating.

Fuck Yair, constantly interrupting the fight to high five and hug. Throwing off Zombies rhythm. Not saying Zombie shouldn't of just popped him one, but hes too nice.
Lol excuses are like butt holes we all have one!

You always see something surprising in a KZ fight, for better or worse...

What does the last second of 25 minute fight have to do anything? Couldn't do shit the whole time. Clearly a fluke. He cheated. Couldn't do shit for 25 minutes. Needed to fake a hug and act like he gave up and the fight was over and than threw a cheap shot.
{<BJPeen}

Jesus Christ! Yair has only won one fight since then, and that fight was a year ago in itself!!

I want to be a fan of his because I find his style exciting, but that kind of inactivity makes it hard to get invested in him.

Both KZ and Yair promised to give their all up to the final second. Win or lose, do or die, KZ is a man of his word.
i never understand this mindset. KZ gives it his all the entire fight but throws caution to the wind in the final minute for what? sort of like a team competing in the supebowl and then starting to throw hail marys every play to "go out swingin" in a game they were winning...lol pretty stupid

How DF was this already two years ago ? I've just checked the George Roop KO happened 10 years ago. Time flies man.

Back