Two WW fights added to Brasilia FN (95) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.olimpomma.com/exclusivo-luan-chagas-enfrenta-shinsho-anzai-no-ufc-brasilia/
http://www.olimpomma.com/exclusivo-vicente-luque-enfrenta-hector-urbina-no-ufc-brasilia/

Card filling rapidly

Luan Chagas vs. Shinsho Anzai and Vicente Luque vs. Hector Urbina

SIR

Crude Brazilian to English translations

Luan Chagas faces Shinsho Anzai at UFC Brasilia

UFC Fight Night 95 won a fight to your card. Will be in the category of welterweights between the Brazilian Luan "Tarzan" Chagas and Japanese Shinsho "Animal" Anzai. The news was confirmed exclusively to Olympus MMA, by sources close to the situation.

The Brazilian Luan Chagas goes in search of his first win in the UFC. The 22-year-old stood out in the national MMA and made his debut in May, tied with Sergio Moraes in one of the best fights of UFC 198. The Mato Grosso cartel is 14 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw.

His opponent is the Japanese Shinsho Anzai. The Japanese go to your third fight in the Ultimate. In his debut, he ended up being knocked out by Brazilian Alberto Mina, but managed to keep his job in the organization after winning the American Roger Zapata in September 2015.

Vicente Luque faces Hector Urbina at UFC Brasilia

The UFC has added another fight card for UFC Fight Night Brasilia. As determined solely by Olympus MMA to sources close to the organization, the Brazilian Vicente Luque face Hector Urbina in the category of valid duel welterweights.

Participant TUF 21, the Brazilian Vicente Luque (9-5) will seek his third consecutive victory in the organization. After debut with defeat to Michael Graves at the TUF 21 Finale, Luque finished Hayder Hassan at UFC on Fox 17 and Alvaro Herrera at UFC Fight Night 90.

Hector Urbina (09/01/17) seek recovery in enemy territory. After debuting at UFC 80 finishing Edgar Garcia, the athlete was eventually defeated by Bartosz Fabinski by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 78.

Announced card so far

WCW (140 lb) bout: Cristiane Justino vs. Lina Akhtar Lansberg
LW bout: Paul Felder vs. Francisco Trinaldo
LW bout: Alan Patrick vs. Stevie Ray
BW bout: Rani Yahya vs. Michinori Tanaka
FW bout: Mike De La Torre vs. Renato Moicano
FW bout: Renan Barao vs. Phillipe Nover
WW bout: Erick Silva vs. Brandon Thatch
FLW bout: Jussier Formiga vs. Dustin Ortiz
WW bout: Luan Chagas vs. Hector Urbina
WW bout: Vicente Luque vs. Shisho Anzai

HW bout between Roy Nelson and Bigfoot Silva has also been linked to this event, but not yet confirmed.

Last edited:
urbina 'bout to be anaconda choked
The worst part of it is that i always predict the wrong round...
Last time i said first it was on the second... Before i said second and it was first...

Needs a semi decent main even and this card is SOLID.

Please no Bigfoot vs Roy btw

Both should be quite entertaining. Chagas via TKO and Luque via submission for me.

Chagas fought really really well against Moraes despite losing. He should win this time.

Back