Two vs. Two MMA on Its Way; Going Over "Extremely Well" With CSAC

Lol the skydiving mma is sooo fucking dumb im at a loss of words.

Another option to make it more interesting is to have a weight cap but not a fighter cap. Say 500lbs per team.

2 big lhw/hw vs a ww & 2 fw

Could have some interesting matchup s.

MIGHTY mouse, Dodson & Lawler vs JDS & Werdum

21aa7a10-d4e4-11e4-a2ba-75d5b1d307c2_Dodson-spin.gif

I would watch it on free tv.

My guess is that at best, this will be presented as some sort of gimmick game show rather than a sport, ala "Battlebots," and will be canceled after the concept wears down.
Absurd. Why? I want to focus on one fight. Not two fights occurring simultaneously. That freak show is not worth it.

Been strongly against this from the job and maintain it will never catch on. And I hope it fails miserably. No legit fighter in the world is signing up for this. Nor do I have even the slightest bit of interest in seeing two guys beat the fuck out of one guy.

I'm sad that a legit commission may sanction this. If people want to do it? Go to Iowa or some bullshit. This will never happen in Vegas, 100%.

It's a gimmick. It'll last one or two events and fall off.

i voted no, but i'd be down with watching a no time limit tag team match. wouldn't be any worse than tuning into a kimbo fight imo.

I don't see this lasting long, at all. Maybe 2-3 events, some mild buzz before people realise it's a joke without a single credible fighter involved and it goes down the shitter. Pass.

Oh, only now somehow do I see the voting stats. I'm pretty sure Conor/Jon Jones vs. Aldo/DC would break records and more than just 33 percent of the people here who voted would watch lol.

DC and Cain tag team champs

Oh, only now somehow do I see the voting stats. I'm pretty sure Conor/Jon Jones vs. Aldo/DC would break records and more than just 33 percent of the people here who voted would watch lol.

Obama/Clinton vs. George W. Bush/Dick Cheney would do great ratings too, but it would also never happen so it's irrelevant.

Obama/Clinton vs. George W. Bush/Dick Cheney would do great ratings too, but it would also never happen so it's irrelevant.

I'm only watching if Cheney has a gun so he can shoot the Democrat team in the face. And then they can apologize to Cheney for the stress they've caused him by being shot in the face.

won't follow it closely or anything, but if there is nothing else on I might leave it on in the background.

But can 2 gang up on 1 at any point?

But can 2 gang up on 1 at any point?

Yeah, from what I can tell, that's the point. Dispatch your guy as quick as possible so you can gang up on the other guy with your teammate.

The problem with standadrd 2v2 is that as soon as one guy goes for a RNC, the guy who is being choked's teammate runs over and starts trying to choke the choker. Then that 4th guy runs over and tried to choke him. It fairly lame.

HOWEVER, the Hip Show format makes it so that pretty much never happens and is overall really cool. Would watch.

Diaz Brothers vs Nurmagomedov Brothers nobody would watch ?

Back