Two ufc fights you've never seen..

I really like the Pinkman channel however for whatever reason he just removed nearly all his content and is trickling in new vids like these fights.

He's from Cambridge Ontario Canada. He went on to to have a lack luster career..

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Geza-Kalman-115
Gary Goodridge lived in Barrie, Ontario (I'm originally from Muskoka, Ontario).
He worked at the Honda plant in Alliston for a period of time (I worked there for about a year as well) during his MMA career. Was told from other workers there that he got canned for stealing food from the plant cafeteria. Apparently they had no real proof (ie camera footage) so Gary sued for wrongful dismissal and won a year's worth of wages. True story!

Dat UFC pay.........lol.

I really like the Pinkman channel however for whatever reason he just removed nearly all his content and is trickling in new vids like these fights.
He's a weird dude. Luckily for me, I watched pretty much watched all of his content before he removed it..

It's yours to discover..

1034.png

I remember the dark matches to UFC 2 used to be super rare

Same with Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell’s first appearances. There was a picture of Chuck Liddell on the back of the UFC 17 VHS Tape but when you played the actual video the fight was nowhere to be found. Biggest bummer ever. Especially considering UFC.com charged $30 for it lol. . . And the VHS tape with Tito Ortiz’s debut just played a couple seconds of it. Tito Ortiz was an alternate in that tournament. To this day I still don’t know If Tito and Chuck’s full UFC Debuts are out there. Can you see them now on the fight pass thingy?

Wonder how many sherdoggers were around when prelims were all dark matches

I don't have fightpass anymore, but Im guessing those fights are still unavailable for viewing? Anyone know? Say prelims from UFC 69

I attended UFC 42 & UFC 43. It was definitely a huge bummer at the time that there was nowhere to watch the prelims. Eventually they were released on DVD but god those sucked lol. Because of copyrights over the music or whatever, ring entrances were cut out on most fights. Then the main event they’d put in their own soundtrack over the entrances lol. They’d cut out the between rounds. Some other stuff too. A far cry from the live broadcasts. Better than nothing though lol

I remember feeling so bad for Pedro Rizzo. Going from headlining cards all the way down to being the opening bout of the night

Back