Two Thugs and a Whale Facing Felony Charges After Attacking Venice Beach Lifeguard

Lifeguard must feel pretty badass right about now.

Good sportsmanship from the lifeguard.

As soon as white shirt goes limp he stops beating him and goes after black shirt.

I came in here expecting a real whale somehow jumping out of the water and slapping someone in the face with a fin.

Thugs: "Remember when we both jumped that life guard.....and lost."

Sheesh.

Anyway, it almost looked like he went for an ankle lock on the black shirt guy for a second.

I came in here expecting a real whale somehow jumping out of the water and slapping someone in the face with a fin.

same.

anyways stupid ppl do stupid things. not surprised

These lifeguards must train UFC to keep in shape, because they acquitted themselves quite nicely. They even took out the once guy lying down with the white shirt.

I dont know but somethings tells me these thugs are from either NJ or NY, Long Island. It is something about the look. Shaved head, big belly, kind of swarthy complexion, kinda hairy.

I would have accepted a dude in a whale mascot costume.

I really can't stand cholos man. Those trash look like your typical dodger fans to me.

That's why you hit up the good beaches in San Diego or Orange county not thug beach.

I'm failing to see the grander political issue at stake, here. This thread seems better suited for the Mayberry than the WR.

Fuck that. Get this shit out of here.

The vid also appears to violate the rule for no street fights, and I'm not certain the nature of the story justifies an exception to that rule as we have exercised it in the past, but for now, I'll wait for more mods to review and weigh in. Don't be surprised if it gets dumped.

Yes.

Damn, California really needs to build a concentration camp for ghetto trash & liberal scum ASAP.

I was pretty much under the impression that california was the rest of the USA's dumping ground for the lowest of the low.

My first trip to Waikiki two lifeguards ended up destroying two locals who were harassing people on the beach.

No idea where the cops were as there was a station detachment really close to where the whole thing went down.

I really can't stand cholos man. Those trash look like your typical dodger fans to me.

That's why you hit up the good beaches in San Diego or Orange county not thug beach.

Lol you need to work on your racial profiling, bro. Those don't even look like cholos. Upon first glance they look Armenian.

Some are cool. Was hanging out in TJ back in the day and there were Cholos dancing, lifting up thier white t-shirts to show their stomach tats, having a good time. One dude got rowdy and a Cholo motioned to my friends and me to be careful, as shit was about to pop. Luckily, no shit popped, it would have been messy, but that Cholo was cool as heck to give my friends and me a heads up.

Those dudes were total jerkholes, though.

And it did look like the lifeguard was doing some bjj on the Cholo.

Some are cool. Was hanging out in TJ back in the day and there were Cholos dancing, lifting up thier white t-shirts to show their stomach tats, having a good time. One dude got rowdy and a Cholo motioned to my friends and me to be careful, as shit was about to pop. Luckily, no shit popped, it would have been messy, but that Cholo was cool as heck to give my friends and me a heads up.

Those dudes were total jerkholes, though.

And it did look like the lifeguard was doing some bjj on the Cholo.

See above comment.

Back