Two Thugs and a Whale Facing Felony Charges After Attacking Venice Beach Lifeguard

Well, if you'll turn your brain on for a second, when someone is drowning, what need is there for a gun? What about when someone attacks you while you're at your tower? Hmmmmmm. Logic.

And what do you do with the fucking thing while someone is drowning? Leave it on Venice beach while you go do other shit? Real fucking responsible. Keep it in a locked box? Now it is absolutely useless for defending yourself.

I DEMAND prison for all of them. 5-6years seems fair.

They are charging them with Felony. They're getting jail time for sure. The judge will determine who gets 16 months, who gets 2 years, and who gets 3 years.

I nominate the noisy beached whale for 3 years.

California criminal law creates a special category of the crime of California battery when it is committed against a peace officer or member of another protected profession.

Specifically, Penal Code 243(b) & 243(c) PC define the crime of “battery on a peace / police officer.” You commit this crime if:

• You willfully and unlawfully touch someone in a harmful or offensive manner;
  • The victim is a peace officer or other protected person engaged in the performance of his/her duties; and
  • When you committed the battery, you knew or reasonably should have known that s/he was a peace officer or other protected person performing his/her duties.

Penalties

Battery on a peace / police officer is typically a misdemeanor in California law. The potential penalties are up to one year in county jail, and/or a fine of up to $2,000.

But if the battery causes an injury requiring medical treatment, then this crime becomes a wobbler (that is, a crime that may be charged as a misdemeanor or a California felony).

If it is charged as a felony, battery on a peace officer carries a potential sentence of sixteen months, two or three years in county jail, and/or a fine of up to $10,000.

http://www.shouselaw.com/battery-po.html

gee, thats useful. I gun you dont carry with you, and leave in public places.

lol.
Guns are magic, man. They keep you safe... in ALL circumstances!!

Never question the magic of the gun.

All's well, that ends well.

Hopefully all three will get a felony on their record, good bet is they already have one.

Well, if you'll turn your brain on for a second, when someone is drowning, what need is there for a gun? What about when someone attacks you while you're at your tower? Hmmmmmm. Logic.

Easiest way to prevent someone from dying of drowning is to shoot him.

click bait bastard ts. i saw no ghetto thugs as you described. i saw only trash.

She said both, it was great. She even ended with a "Im suing you!" at the end when she ran up from behind and clocked him again.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can simultaneously resort to unlawful methods of conflict resolution and threaten someone with the very law they are breaking. If you're going all Medieval on someone's ass, then stay consistent with your way of handling things, don't pull vigilante Punisher moves only to go and cry to the cops later.

From my experience, people who practice such behaviors are usually those who stir shit up in the first place.

Last edited:
Oh you wanna see the complete raw cellphone footage, just for the delusional beached whale who thought she could get bystanders to believe the lifeguards actually want to sexually-harass her nasty ghetto ass.

it takes a real evil bitch to play the sexually harassed/fake rape card.

don't doubt its not the first time in her life fatty has said it before.

Last edited:
Easiest way to prevent someone from dying of drowning is to shoot him.

The way things are going down here they made need guns to fight the sharks off if they go in after someone.

By the way firearms will fire under water.

Damn, California really needs to build a concentration camp for ghetto trash & liberal scum ASAP.

Scum. Not surprising to anyone who's been to VB. It's quite a nice place to look at but quite sketchy at the same time, to say the least.

Ghetto beached whale jumps in to kick the lifeguard in the face while yelling "Stop!" and "He's sexually-harassing me!!!" on top of her lungs.

This is the future we chose...it didn't have to be like this.

Guns can and do function after getting wet and even being submerged. They would be almost useless if they couldn't.

The salt water will be pretty rough on their shelf life though.

nothing like a big piece of metal that can never get wet to help save a drowning person.

You don't swim with the 10 gauge fool. They don't bring all their equipment into the ocean. Note the life guard stand. It stays put in a rescue.

Maybe now they should get life guards from the navy.

200305135-3.jpg

10-214.jpg

What if you just took the floats they use, and put a gun through the center of it, so that the barrel was surrounded by the float? Then you could have have a gun that doubles a rescue float.

shit like stocks need to be brought back back for people like this.

Back