Crime Two Teens Attack Older Man in Downtown Chicago

What is it illegal to shoot them in self defense in Chicago?

Guy had no idea If they would beat him to death and as normal, it’s two on one like bitches.

Liberals would rather he was just a victim

Edit: does anyone know if all the victims were white? Just try to imagine if this happened with the races reversed. All national media would descend

Guy had no idea If they would beat him to death and as normal, it’s two on one like bitches.

If the guy would have shot and killed one of them, we would be seeing pictures plastered all over the place of the "innocent" teen when he was 10 years old.

Every retarded liberal needs to and should be required to watch that video before ever suggesting again to remove guns from law abiding citizens.
Or was it the pepper spray he used?

Gun got them moving quick.

Checkmate liberals

Edit: does anyone know if all the victims were white? Just try to imagine if this happened with the races reversed. All national media would descend
Here's how I would rephrase your comment instead of making the idiotic statement of saying all liberals think this way -
"A fringe element on the left has elevated collectivism to the point where individuals do not matter. Would this fringe element prefer this white man die and not defend himself in order to preserve the sanctity of the collective black community?"

that was perfect.

iu

Dude i said the same thing. It's flippin' crazy. I would have blown those punks away.

Here's how I would rephrase your comment instead of making the idiotic statement of saying all liberals think this way -
"A fringe element on the left has elevated collectivism to the point where individuals do not matter. Would this fringe element prefer this white man die and not defend himself in order to preserve the sanctity of the collective black community?"

Right! It's just a one of lol. This shit isn't new.

Where's all the white mobs.
Oh, back in a year none of us were alive for?

Carry on then.

They need to find this guy and prosecute. I'm sure it's illegal to carry a firearm in Chicago. Throw the book at him to make sure nobody else thinks walking around with a gun in a city of 3 million is a good idea.

They need to find this guy and prosecute. I'm sure it's illegal to carry a firearm in Chicago. Throw the book at him to make sure nobody else thinks walking around with a gun in a city of 3 million is a good idea.

I think that he was a cop.

Alderman Brian Hopkins, whose ward covers part of the Mag Mile, confirmed the information to NBC 5. Not only that, but dramatic cellphone video shows a security guard being assaulted by two people outside the McDonald’s at Chicago Avenue and State Street. It's unclear if the incident is related to the weekend chaos. The off duty suburban police officer was able to break free and pulled out a gun on his attackers who ultimately flee, the video shows.

Probably think black people can get away with anything under Kim Foxx.

Right! It's just a one of lol. This shit isn't new.

Where's all the white mobs.
Oh, back in a year none of us were alive for?

Carry on then.
This comment in no way addresses anything that I said. My comment had nothing to do with the number of blacks or whites that attack people. Learn how to fucking read.

but it is. didn't you watch the video? lol it looks like a necessity at this point

Those bitchmade punks were not so tough once the guy pulled a gun on them. Unfortunately, leftards will only see those two scumbags who tried to beat that man as innocent victims. Leftards care more about criminal scum than the decent human beings who criminals attack.

Those bitchmade punks were not so tough once the guy pulled a gun on them. Unfortunately, leftards will only see those two scumbags who tried to beat that man as innocent victims. Leftards care more about criminal scum than the decent human beings who criminals attack.

Liberals be living in your head rent free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back