Two separate creepy missing persons cases: Brandon Lawson & Brandon Swanson

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Everyone must know about the Elisa Lam case by now. It's been such a high topic, controversial case for years now, and a very strange case indeed.

I'll show you two more really strange and creepy cases, which have never been solved, because the two have never been found.

I would like to see your theories on both cases, please.

Brandon Lawson

fviici.jpg

Also, what wasn't mentioned, when he was on the call to his brother and told his brother he was bleeding, that signal came from 4 miles away from where he left his truck. How he got 4 miles away from his truck in such a short amount of time adds to the mystery.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lawson_brandon.html

The 9-1-1 Call

Care to try and figure out what he was saying?

Brandon Swanson

The Disappearance
Nineteen year old Brandon Swanson lived in Marshall, Minnesota with his parents. On the night of 14 May 2008, after celebrating the last day of college classes with a friend, he was driving home along a gravel road, and somehow crashed his car into a ditch.

Unable to move it himself and get back onto the road, he called home at some time after midnight and asked his parents to pick him up near Lynd, a small town Southwest of Marshall.

His parents left the house and began driving to pick up Brandon, at the same time speaking with him on his mobile phone to determine exactly where he was.

After getting to the location which he had described, they started flashing the car’s headlights so that Brandon could start walking towards them. Brandon told them he couldn’t see the lights at all, so he got back into his car and started flashing his own headlights in the hope that maybe they would see him. His parents said that they couldn’t anything either.

Both sides got increasingly frustrated, and Brandon eventually said that he was going to start walking towards the town of Lynd, to a friend’s house. He said that he knew which direction to head in as he could see what looked like the lights of a town.

His father dropped Brandon’s mother back at home, then began driving again to find his son.

At around 2am Brandon and his father were on the phone to each other, with Brandon desperately trying to direct his father to where he was, and Brandon’s father equally desperately trying to locate his son.

Forty-seven minutes into the phone call, Brandon suddenly exclaimed, ‘Oh shit!’ and the line went dead.

And that was the last time anybody heard anything from Brandon Swanson.

His dad tried calling back a number of times, but Brandon never picked up his phone. His frantic parents continued the search but were unable to find him. A few hours later – at around 6.30am – they notified the police.

Police stated he was nowhere near Lynd. when he called his parents, in fact, his phone records show, he was over 20 miles away in Minnesota. Police found his car in a ditch, and there was no indication of foul play.

https://angelomarcos.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/the-disappearance-of-brandon-swanson/

What are your theories on these two creepy disappearances?

Last edited:
too creepy for me to get involved.

but my guess will be random sinkholes.

Here is a way better audio of the phone call. you can hear exactly what he says

He ran into the guy and tried talking to him * I totally ran into him *

Guy chases him into the woods and probably kills him

Here is a way better audio of the phone call. you can hear exactly what he says

He ran into the guy and tried talking to him * I totally ran into him *

Guy chases him into the woods and probably kills him

Thanks. It's bizarre because he spoke to his brother again a bit later on after that 911 call. He tells his brother he's 10 minutes up the road, in a field, and bleeding before the line went dead.

And the records show, that final call with his brother was actually 4 miles away from where he left his truck.

David Paulides and his Missing 411 series discusses these and others. Fascinating stuff.

Kinda nervous to listen to that phone call. Just seems like something that would upset any nearby roaming spirits.

It's either illuminati or the greys got them to experiment on. The greys are always looking for easy targets such as these guys.

It's either illuminati or the greys got them to experiment on. The greys are always looking for easy targets such as these guys.

Wendigos bro. You know how many people in America go missing in national parks every year?

Wendigos bro. You know how many people in America go missing in national parks every year?
It's because of the easy access to underground cities and military compounds. Especially at "national" parks.

I read about the second story. Very strange. I'm bookmarking this thread

Yup, the greys are the most likely to abduct.

Last edited:
Thanks. It's bizarre because he spoke to his brother again a bit later on after that 911 call. He tells his brother he's 10 minutes up the road, in a field, and bleeding before the line went dead.

And the records show, that final call with his brother was actually 4 miles away from where he left his truck.

My first inclination with limited info is he's trying to fake his abduction / murder , or at least point things in that direction . Felony warrant and the " 4 kids with 2 moms " thing could also be just as much a reason for him to warn out as to stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back