Crime Two right wing terrorists indicted for plans to bomb Democratic targets

I agree there. I just wonder how many of these “near miss” terror attacks never would happen or come close to happening anyway. So is that law enforcement agency actually stopping anything?
Alot.. back in NYPD after 9/11 we were privy to the daily terror report only NYPD, and other govt agencies could see.. Something like 200 a year.. I remember one with a plot to take out the Brooklyn bridge and one with a NYPD officer involved with working with terrorists found sending them Intel etc... At least a few each week that the public is never made aware of

There were bodegas selling bootleg DVDs and it was a front for Al quadia etc .. We weren't allowed to do anything because the feds were watching them... I going in there buying a red bull knowing these guys are terrorists... Not gonna lie it bothered me.. And it was like 10 blocks to the next store and on my patrol area so I basically had no choice.. then one day poof.. Store closed never opened again.. And we never knew if they got caught or just left

You damn well know these two terrorists came up with the idea on their own.

Actually, we don't. the FBI is the one of the world's most prolific employers of terrorists, and they have a history of planning domestic terrorist attacks just so they can bust the potential perpetrators.

But here's the thing: I don't care either way.

You really, really, really, really should.

These unhinged people need to be taken off the streets.

Probably true, either way.

It’s not like they shot up senators at softball z I wonder it’s like how FBI caught some “terrorist “ trying to buy bombs online

The funniest thing of all is that they bitch about the deep state as if Trump and his swamp filled administration of career corporate lobbyists were not part of such.

Ya guys. Let's install Trump so he and the GOP can accomplish all those big ticket items like lower taxes for the rich, while putting the few crumbs he gave everyone else on a credit card that comes due in 2025. And guess who gets to pick up the slack from all those lowered taxes for the wealthy? Literally the only significant thing Trump and a GOP controlled congress accomplished.

Dude. Get over it. He isn't the President anymore. Leftists are more obsessed with Trump than Trump is.

Those guys definitely believe in massive fraud
“Leftists, are you happy that these poor family men were arrested for having different opinions? Who’s the real fascists now? These guys were just shooting the shit and planning to tour some buildings and then the globalist CRT trans woke mob came for them. It’s going to be too late when they come for you not supporting enough new genders. This is Biden’s America, which you voted for, but it didn’t count because Trump really won.”

Last edited:
Like, they actually made the plans? Or FBI made some fake plans and spoon fed them to some gullible idiots?
probably fbi hatched plot like the plot to kidnap whitmer which had 15 fbi informants involved. anything to make white right wingers look bad

why did the nashville bombing just fall off the radar

People like this don't concern me too much as they are generally too stupid to get past the talking stupid shit stage. They are low hanging fruit for the feds. They get theses type easily.

The ones I'm concerned about don't talk but do it.

People like this don't concern me too much as they are generally too stupid to get past the talking stupid shit stage. They are low hanging fruit for the feds. They get theses type easily.

There's always talk. But not all talk is the same. Some are just better at concealing their talk than others. You can make a public social media post or, like these guys, use encryption.

The MSM gets to roll over its stories about white supremacists and the right wingers being bad. In reality nothing happened and because nothing happened they can make it seem like what they were going to do would have been 10000x worse than what they would have ever done.

FBI Orchestrated Terror Plots to Frame Patsies as White Nationalist Terrorists

Now that distrust of government narratives—the prime example being 9/11—make you a far rightwing white nationalist terrorist, according to the FBI, let’s look at what we can expect in the weeks and months ahead.

The FBI, America’s secret political police, is known for arranging fake terror attacks to alarm the public and keep the war on terror moving along and dominating headlines. Recall the case of Jerry Drake Varnell, a 23-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic, the FBI tried to turn into a rightwing terrorist back in 2017.

From PCMD News:

In a June meeting with the agent, according to FBI documents, Varnell described himself as a believer in “Three Percenter” ideology, a right-wing group claiming to be committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.

The plan was to replicate the Oklahoma City bombing and have the FBI rush in at the last minute and save the day. In order to do this, the patsy would be of diminished capacity.

Varnell’s family issued the following statement in August of 2017:

We as a family are extremely distraught about this situation with our son Jerry Drake Varnell, but what the public must understand is that he is a paranoid schizophrenic and is extremely susceptible to different types of ideology that normal people would deem immoral. Underneath his condition, he is a sweet-hearted person and we are extremely shocked that this event has happened. However, what truly has us flabbergasted is the fact that the FBI knew he was schizophrenic. The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court. These documents are sealed from the public, which is why no news media outlet has been able to obtain them. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him.

The fact Varnell is mentally ill and incapable of building a bomb was buried by screaming headlines praising the FBI for preventing a fake terror attack it engineered.

It’s obvious what we are seeing here. The ill-defined terms “white nationalist” and “conspiracy theorist” are being equated with hatred and violence, thus a national security threat.

Because “white supremacist” violence is minor when compared to the far larger danger of violence in Chicago and other American cities, scary news reports, exaggerated statistics, and the image of goose-stepping and torch-bearing Nazis are required, along with FBI entrapment operations, to get consensus on breaking down doors, planting evidence, dispatching informers, and instigating violence like it did during COINTELPRO some forty-odd years ago.

Somewhere along the line an FBI bomb will detonate, as it did during the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and this will shape-shift into consensus to crack down on “white nationalists,” now conflated to include Alt-righters, conspiracy theorists, and just about anybody who doesn’t believe slap-dashed government narratives on a variety of issues.

Last edited:
FBI Orchestrated Terror Plots to Frame Patsies as White Nationalist Terrorists

Now that distrust of government narratives—the prime example being 9/11—make you a far rightwing white nationalist terrorist, according to the FBI, let’s look at what we can expect in the weeks and months ahead.

The FBI, America’s secret political police, is known for arranging fake terror attacks to alarm the public and keep the war on terror moving along and dominating headlines. Recall the case of Jerry Drake Varnell, a 23-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic, the FBI tried to turn into a rightwing terrorist back in 2017.

From PCMD News:

In a June meeting with the agent, according to FBI documents, Varnell described himself as a believer in “Three Percenter” ideology, a right-wing group claiming to be committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.

The plan was to replicate the Oklahoma City bombing and have the FBI rush in at the last minute and save the day. In order to do this, the patsy would be of diminished capacity.

Varnell’s family issued the following statement in August of 2017:

We as a family are extremely distraught about this situation with our son Jerry Drake Varnell, but what the public must understand is that he is a paranoid schizophrenic and is extremely susceptible to different types of ideology that normal people would deem immoral. Underneath his condition, he is a sweet-hearted person and we are extremely shocked that this event has happened. However, what truly has us flabbergasted is the fact that the FBI knew he was schizophrenic. The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court. These documents are sealed from the public, which is why no news media outlet has been able to obtain them. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him.

The fact Varnell is mentally ill and incapable of building a bomb was buried by screaming headlines praising the FBI for preventing a fake terror attack it engineered.

It’s obvious what we are seeing here. The ill-defined terms “white nationalist” and “conspiracy theorist” are being equated with hatred and violence, thus a national security threat.

Because “white supremacist” violence is minor when compared to the far larger danger of violence in Chicago and other American cities, scary news reports, exaggerated statistics, and the image of goose-stepping and torch-bearing Nazis are required, along with FBI entrapment operations, to get consensus on breaking down doors, planting evidence, dispatching informers, and instigating violence like it did during COINTELPRO some forty-odd years ago.

Somewhere along the line an FBI bomb will detonate, as it did during the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and this will shape-shift into consensus to crack down on “white nationalists,” now conflated to include Alt-righters, conspiracy theorists, and just about anybody who doesn’t believe slap-dashed government narratives on a variety of issues.

What you posted is just right wing fanfic. You did not even provide a link.

BUT even if true

5c17ce43f2156.JPG

These people need to be locked up for the physical safety of others.

Like, they actually made the plans? Or FBI made some fake plans and spoon fed them to some gullible idiots?
Going by previous similar situations, I’d say the accused were borderline FBI agents.

Entrapment only applies if an officer presents himself as an officer and they tell you to do something illegal

Doing undercover work isn't entrapment at all obviously
Wrong - it can be undercover as well

So does basically every President that is still currently living. Move on, you broke up with him, he didn't break up with you.

He is still insisting the election was stolen, something no other former president did.

If Trump can insert himself into national politics and still keep repeating the big lie, then we can criticize him. The problem with Trumpers is that they can't tolerate any criticism of him.

Isn't the bar set at likely and imminent otherwise it's free speech, albeit retarded speech? The op doesn't mention how far into the plan they got besides talking about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back