Two Proud Boys sentenced to four years in prison for brawl

I thought libs were against separating criminals from their kids?

Pretty poor choice of gestures for court. Pretty odd thing to do before a gang assault as well.

Did you guys see this "Proud Boy" without his beard?

5416260-6317683-image-m-36_1540498735204.jpg

He looks like this guy's older brother:

170813-facebook-james-alex-fields-with-car-horizontal.jpg

Have you really reached this low? No matter what evidence you are given your warped mind will believe the most unbelievable shit.

Yes, him shaving his beard somehow shows he is racist but his black kid does not

Go crawl under your rock

That's really weird, see?
- If a grown up man can say he thinks he's a girl or even a tanooki everybody has to respect.
- If a religious father decides to cut some girl's sexuality away because devil's armed flying giraffes are going to eat her legs otherwise, you have to respect.
- If some random guy decides to turn asexual, you have to respect as well.

Now if a group of boys decide not to masturbate for whatever stupid reason they have, then it's morally legal for a shitty leftwing site to rip on them open wide to their whole internet audience.

Makes no sense to me, if they want to hate muslim, masturbation and mixing more than 3 different fruits in a jar, as long as they're not fighting anyone I'm ok with that.
You can be not-ok with it as well, is normal, just don't try to act like the people you're condemning, or in political science words, don't be a giant douche.
Yep, nobody has any sort of problem with this street gang's weird sexual practices. Sure, it's pretty strange for a gang of purported tough guys, but whatever.

The issue is that they're an organized group of alt-reich hooligans.

Oh yeah, and Berkeley bike lock professor cut a deal with the prosecution in order to get probation.

I'm sure these idiots had an offer on the table that was less than 4 years, but they wanted to go to trial...

I feel sorry for them, I honestly do. They are being labeled as violent white supremacists that attacked innocent little angels for political reasons. They are fucked in prison. And for the rest of their lives. Sad.

And Gavin's definitely feeling guilty af and stressed over this. Who wouldn't? I actually thought he was going to have a heart attack answering this caller who criticized his decision to quit Proud Boys.

I feel sorry for them, I honestly do. They are being labeled as violent white supremacists that attacked innocent little angels for political reasons. They are fucked in prison. And for the rest of their lives. Sad.

And Gavin's definitely feeling guilty af and stressed over this. Who wouldn't? I actually thought he was going to have a heart attack answering this caller who criticized his decision to quit Proud Boys.

He looks like an unused extra who was found milling around the catering table on the set of Tombstone.

I bet Milo could stick that Bud can right up his ass, considering he's had BBCs up there. ;)

I have been reading this thread and am shocked that liberals actually believe that PROUD BOYS = NAZIS.

Full shark jump.

Pretty sad.

These guys basically just defended themselves against a group of domestic terrorists who jumped them as they attended a comedy speech. Now they're spending years in prison even though the "victims" were the aggressors, the ones who initiated the violence, and refused to cooperate with authorities. These charges / prosecution were clearly motivated by politics.

Proud Boys, as a group, has never been in favor of white supremacy or racism, they're not alt-right or any of that nonsense. They're a multi-ethnic men's drinking club who celebrates western societies as the best, that's about it. One of these guys is married to a black woman FFS.

Gavin should feel guilty for creating these bozos.

The victims in the case were never identified, and Antifa refused to cooperate with the investigation. Prosecutors said that if they could have located the Antifa members, they would have also been charged.

This is dangerous. No charges pressed = 4 years in prison. The antifa bike lock attacker who fractured someones skull only got 18 months. This is unjust.

Good fuck em and the guy bitching on the front page lol

Imagine defending white supremacists

Good fuck em and the guy bitching on the front page lol

Imagine defending white supremacists

If only that was true. They're not white supremacists. There's zero evidence of that. In fact, one of these guys is married to a black woman and has children with her.

Does he hate-fuck his own wife? And hate-live and hate-provide for his own wife and kids?

Clown world.

If only that was true. They're not white supremacists. There's zero evidence of that. In fact, one of these guys is married to a black woman and has children with her.

Does he hate-fuck his own wife? And hate-live and hate-provide for his own wife and kids?

Clown world.
Shut up goof

Clown world.
Dude, Kinsman literally threw up Nazi salutes at the NYC protest and even at reporters on the way to the courtroom.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190814-wlkfz7kfkzao5kc3efbfjet5ge-story.html

I get the feeling "b..but he has a black wife" isn't the ace card that you think it is.

Also, fuck off with your clown world rhetoric.

Back