Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Not judging by this body slam.

Does it feel good being in a place where you're obviously not wanted? Do you sit in your basement apartment with all of the lights off going "They really do like me, they're just being silly, that's how they are", while eating raw chopped meat and listening to the sounds of your deformed child sobbing in his crib as he realizes this is all life has to offer...?

That's just VOD's way of saying he cares.....did you not get that feeling when you read that post?

It all starts with that first smiley.

Originally posted by lsg
That's just VOD's way of saying he cares.....did you not get that feeling when you read that post?

It all starts with that first smiley.
LSG, I sparked you in the Lesbian thread. (sparked=not a flame.) I was mad cause I saw you posted and I thought you were gonna talk about lesbians, and was disappointed to see you were just ripping some guy. You tease.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
LSG, I sparked you in the Lesbian thread. (sparked=not a flame.) I was mad cause I saw you posted and I thought you were gonna talk about lesbians, and was disappointed to see you were just ripping some guy. You tease.

Ripping some idiot is more appropriate, right Sparky?

Lesbianism is like, sooooo 80's :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, one post your criticising VOD for using the smiley face...and a few later...

i've stayed away from all of the karebear bashing only because i didn't want to "pile on". the threads about her are old, as is her act. but for her to deny that she comes on here slinging e-slit is just too much. karebear, be who and what you are, a lifeless cyber-slut who's only need is attention...positive or negative. and remember, not everyone on here is 17 and jumps at the whiff of cyber-trim....fuck off.

Originally posted by lsg
Ripping some idiot is more appropriate, right Sparky?

Lesbianism is like, sooooo 80's :rolleyes:
Yes on both counts. You know full well that flatulence and lesbians will never wear out on the typical male psyche, such as mine. It's never not fun!

Originally posted by avid
do you swing both ways, lsg?

And the answer is....NONYA!

Nonyabidness....and yeah, I was in college once.

just curious....even if you did, lsg, I'd picture you more as a lipstick lesbo than a diesel dyke

I think this is the first time in a few months that I've logged on...and Karebear ahsn't been here.

Originally posted by avid
just curious....even if you did, lsg, I'd picture you more as a lipstick lesbo than a diesel dyke

Yeah, well I thought that too, but once I got that tattoo on my right bicep of a naked woman with HUGE breastesess, there was no denying it. So I gained 100 lbs, shaved my head, and attached my wallet to a chain.

I think this is the first time that I've ever seen avid cyber jocking.

Though I'd dabble in some jocking .... I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.....

what the fuck, i need brew luv back here so we can defeat this goddamn internet flirting and return to the true calling of OT: posting pictures of shirtless b-level celebrity guys.

Great idea juggy.

haimcor10.jpg

Back