Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

QUIT TALKING TO ME!!!LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!*hands over ears*

Originally posted by karebear
i'm replying because my son is napping and i'm bored. what's his excuss. as for getting owned, one would have to care to be owned. but you nut huggers all stick together and call "pwn3d" :rolleyes: for each other so it's pointless and if i wasn't doing it on purpose i wouldn't bother to try.

pwn3d!!!

VOD...no one gives fuck about your rant. If you dont like it go fill your mouth with fresh rifle lead. Now stfu~!

Oh jeez, now I have to deal with a newbie that's assembling a bitch list? I'm rather sure you'll be trampelled upon during your time on the forum and I guess you might as well start with trying to topple me. What am I not supposed to like? Your post isn't very coherant and it doesn't flow like someone that actually has something to say. Stop trying to 'bitch' someone out and actually do it but let it come naturally, you try too hard to be an asshole and instead you just look like a pimple on an asshole.

anyone that's proud to have bowfinger on their bitchlist is a fucking moron.

this is good...most guys just send me pm's "your av is nice" or "your av is sexy"

Damn this thread jumped like 5 pages since I last posted on it!

Newbie my ass, I'll own any of your asses anyday.Cocky?Yes, shit talker?Yep, able to back it up?fuck yeah. Now stfu~!

How are you able to back it up? So far I've seen you vomit a few lines of dribble but nothing substantial. How did you get J-Garden and JKD on your list? I haven't noticed you do anything but shit on your own shit and then try to kick it at people. It's a shame you keep hitting yourself in the face.

HAHAHAHAHA I'm on some worthless newbies bitch list; one that can't even formulate a complete sentence, this is getting good.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
HAHAHAHAHA I'm on some worthless newbies bitch list; one that can't even formulate a complete sentence, this is getting good.
Your mom would be honored to have labored a nice bitch like yourself~!

Originally posted by TexasCrazyHorse

You just didn't use a "your mom" joke did you? Christ I think you just did. You do know that a "your Mom" crack is second only to "I'm rubber you're glue" cracks in terms of Pathetic-ness right?

Originally posted by TexasCrazyHorse

am i the only one that this made absolutely no sense too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back