International Two Peer-Reviewed Studies: Covid Originated in Wuhan Huanan Market

This market was like 280m away from the lab, I hardly believe this is a fantasy narrative. Several figures have come around to the idea as well. If this wasn't started under the curtain of the CCP, we would probably have a definitive answer by now

Imagine thinking this puts the "fantasy" to rest, where people were experimenting on bat sourced coronaviruses and making them become transmissible to humans down the road from this wet market. Believe this BS if you want.

Well quite clearly there are some that will strictly adhere to the Goosebumps story....

Jesus, dude?

This market was like 280m away from the lab, I hardly believe this is a fantasy narrative. Several figures have come around to the idea as well. If this wasn't started under the curtain of the CCP, we would probably have a definitive answer by now

They've known for some time that bats carry reservoirs of potentially quite serious viruses, including variations of coronavirus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-55998157

The science suggests the true source (not just the source of the infection of humans) could have absolutely nothing to do with China.

Do we have to have all these whackadoodle overly-simplistic 'spiracy theories?

Time will out the truth, and I bet you it's not a lab.

reminds me of that "93% peaceful" study.

scioentists these days arew bought and paid for political shills

Well, the people reporting 'science' usually are, that's for true!

Well quite clearly there are some that will strictly adhere to the Goosebumps story....

Jesus, dude?
Again, how is this fantasy? Have you not read the information obtained through the FOIA on what they were doing at that lab in regards to gain of function research on bat sourced coronaviruses?

To think it's some "conspiracy theory" that the origins of this virus were as a result of this research is complete nonsense. It's 1000% logical to believe this was the origin.

Your post says that the studies say "covid originated in the wet markets". Yet as soon as I open up the link the very first paragraph says

"Scientists say there is "compelling evidence" that Wuhan's Huanan seafood and wildlife market was at the centre of the Covid-19 outbreak. "

These two statements aren't the same.

Also it even states that this is just based on the small amount of evidence they do have. Their whole study is limited because they don't have all the evidence and the evidence they do have is very limited.

Again, how is this fantasy? Have you not read the information obtained through the FOIA on what they were doing at that lab in regards to gain of function research on bat sourced coronaviruses?

To think it's some "conspiracy theory" that the origins of this virus were as a result of this research is complete nonsense. It's 1000% logical to believe this was the origin.

Like I said in another reply, they've known about bat-sourced coronaviruses for a long time.

Researching on the subject does not tell me anything.

That's like saying 'they're researching on cancer at this lab, it must come from there'.

They've known for some time that bats carry reservoirs of potentially quite serious viruses, including variations of coronavirus.
No shit. Why do you think the researchers at Wuhan were going into caves and snatching up bats? They literally had documented researchers suffering bites from bats. They documented researchers having what we would now call covid like symptoms in the labs. Go read the documents procured through the FOIA.

I heard COVID was created by Hugo Chavez who was raised from the dead by The Kraken to create bamboo ballots delivered by 2000 mules so Biden could steal the election.
Lamestream media is hiding that from the masses . The sheeple need to wake up. When JFK Jr becomes Trump’s VP all this will be exposed to all the Patriots.

No shit. Why do you think the researchers at Wuhan were going into caves and snatching up bats? They literally had documented researchers suffering bites from bats. They documented researchers having what we would now call covid like symptoms in the labs. Go read the documents procured through the FOIA.

You're legitimately suggesting to me that someone in a lab that was bitten by a specimen during research for a specific disease (which is perfectly possible, BTW) undertook zero quarantine measures in a secure biolab?

Is that what the FOIA says, or are you dot-joining to reach a preferred conclusion?

Because I've never read that. If you have, I'll hold my hands up right away and ask the mods to delete the thread!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-55998157

The science suggests the true source (not just the source of the infection of humans) could have absolutely nothing to do with China.

Do we have to have all these whackadoodle overly-simplistic 'spiracy theories?

Time will out the truth, and I bet you it's not a lab.
It depends on who's science your paying attention to, these studies cited state one narrative but you have others that were already cited in the megathread that contradict this. How can we trust swaps from the CCP, the same people who lied repeatedly to us at the beginning?

It depends on who's science your paying attention to, these studies cited state one narrative but you have others that were already cited in the megathread that contradict this. How can we trust swaps from the CCP, the same people who lied repeatedly to us at the beginning?

Well this is the point... nobody is trusting the CCP.

Nobody is vindicating the CCP either.

China's effectively to blame for the origin and spread of Covid19, and this narrative absolutely pushes that.

Believe me, I've been in the Megathread, and most of that shit ain't science (although some is).

Your post says that the studies say "covid originated in the wet markets". Yet as soon as I open up the link the very first paragraph says

"Scientists say there is "compelling evidence" that Wuhan's Huanan seafood and wildlife market was at the centre of the Covid-19 outbreak. "

These two statements aren't the same.

Also it even states that this is just based on the small amount of evidence they do have. Their whole study is limited because they don't have all the evidence and the evidence they do have is very limited.

Funny that... seems to fit with the theory that workers at the lab were selling specimens to the market on the down low for cash

Back