Two on One

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
2on1.jpg
If you add Johnson and Cruz together it about equals the weight of Overeem. What happens if they fought him 2 on 1 in the cage? on the street?

my $$$ on the Demolition Man

Cruz and MM all day.

Iv wondered about this too lol, my money would probably be on the bigger guy too. Would be more comfortable with a guy with a better jaw then reem but, a clean hit from the side from Cruz could possibly drop him.

Overeem would murder them both lol

391762332.gif

Overeem fucks them both up in less than 1 min

Reem of course. I've seen a few Heavyweight vs way lighter weight guys in street fights and it's pretty brutal and quick. The big guy has only got to hit them once and it's a wrap.

The only way I see them beating pre-Usada Reem is if they work together as a team like a couple of dwarves taking down a large orc.

MM and Cruz are lightning fast and very intelligent, they'd find the Reem's chin and clip it utilizing teamwork

I thought this was going to be an insightful wrestling/grappling thread,just kidding,I know what site i'm on.

Stupid thread. That being said...

Speed kills.

If MM, and Cruz followed a good game plan. And truly worked together as a team. Overeem wouldn't have a chance, imo.

If they went about it the right way overeem would get beat.

Back