Two old ufc champs. Should be HW forum.

Ken vs otsuka and fujita was most well rounded Ken ever. But it was too late

Ken of 96 beats any frank though. How would frank beat Ken ??
True, he really did evolve his skill set but unfortunately by the time he got his boxing down his body was already giving out on him.

How would frank beat Ken. I'd like to hear it.

Only way is dragging a decision out. But he has to be controlling the fight to win.

Frank woundnt tap Ken or ko him.

I can't see how frank wins

Frank would've won if they ever fought IMO.

Also LOL at Ken being champ today in his prime, I mean he got tapped by Royce imagine what Werdum would do.

True, he really did evolve his skill set but unfortunately by the time he got his boxing down his body was already giving out on him.
Ken vs fujita was awesome. Eddie bravo was commentator for us fans. Praising Ken all day. Fujita was Greco national champ and Ken stuffed every td

How would frank beat Ken. I'd like to hear it.

Only way is dragging a decision out. But he has to be controlling the fight to win.

Frank woundnt tap Ken or ko him.

I can't see how frank wins
I am a big Frank fan so I admit that I might be biased and it's going to sound like I am shitting on Ken who I have nothing but the utmost respect for, BUT 1999 and beyond Frank would beat Ken im sure of it. Triangle or RNC or he could fuck him up standing. The way I see Ken winning is if he maintains top control and dominates to a dec.

Back