Two obese human beings get physical (ko)

I like how he casually puts his hat on before even trying to get up

Last edited:
Lol try to pay attention to the sunglasses, hat, and headset all flying at the same time

Big Al showed him something alright.

Of course that’s the name on the name tag. I shoulda known

Welcome to the Zone....AutoZone!

When the dude took the left and his hat, sunglasses and headset flew in the air i cracked up LOL

I like how he puts his hat on before even trying to get up
well his other option would be to get up first and then have to bend over to pick it up off the ground..fat ppl arent that good at picking stuff up off the ground.

well his other option would be to get up first and then have to bend over to pick it up off the ground..fat ppl arent that good at picking stuff up off the ground.
Correct. They are good at conserving energy, which is why they're fat. Dude saved a step, and much needed energy/fatness, with his maneuver.

The whole you got knocked the fuck out thing really just needs to die already

Big Al showed him something alright.

Of course that’s the name on the name tag. I shoulda known
I mean it's right there. Big Al. It's a literal sign. It's one thing to be known as Big Al. It's another thing entirely to accept being called and answering to "Big Al." Beyond that, someone thought to put that fucking shit on a shirt and Big All said, yes, I'll wear that. AND he's big. And, ostensibly, Al. That's like seven layers of Don't Fuck With Me.

Truckers store every mile they log in that left. Even though they’re right handed, the truckers left can send you across the country.

Nice hand control there leading up to the finish. Not really necessary when you're opponent is throwing "punches" like that but I appreciate it none the less. Excellent commentary as well.

Nice find all around.

Don’t mess with old man trucker strength. They seem some shit in their days!

You can literally see how limp that one guy’s wrists are.

Back