Two New Drawings

Hillary

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, um...sadly, I only have a cell phone camera right now. But what do you guys think? They're presents so I don't expect them to be too critical.

Checkmat/Cavaca Team black belt Thiago "Baiano" Abreu

IMG00494.jpg

Checkmat/Cavaca Team black belt Marcus "Buchecha" Almeida

IMG00493.jpg

You seem to have a lot of talents. Those drawings are pretty cool.

Was leaving the opponent white on second picture a good idea?

14" x 17"...normally I like 18x24 but I'm traveling and a drawing pad that big is a bitch on the plane.

So much talent in one person. Nice artwork Hillary. There is a guy who trains with me who's an artist and he's doing a whole BJJ themed sketch book. Pretty cool stuff.

I would add some david hasselhoff chest hair to them. but besides that pretty good.

Yeah, um...sadly, I only have a cell phone camera right now. But what do you guys think? They're presents so I don't expect them to be too critical.

Checkmat/Cavaca Team black belt Thiago "Baiano" Abreu

IMG00494.jpg

Checkmat/Cavaca Team black belt Marcus "Buchecha" Almeida

IMG00493.jpg

Very cool, Hillary!

Very nice Hillary. On uke or the white gi guy, I would shade in his arm and foot but leave the gi pure and white. Bad ass either way!

Very nice, I never thought of doing any jj themed drawings. I like the white opponent alot, gives me the impression that it doesn't matter who it is, the same results going to happen.

Those are very cool as drawings, however they would be rather uncool as tattoos. Just saying.

I'm not planning on tattooing them? Where did this come from?

Good thing. It was just a joke, when I saw them I imagined what they would look like as tattoos. It came from my imagination.

Back