Two MMA legends finally meet

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.

Tank Abbott was a boss. Some would say he was a piece of shit and that was perfectly fine with him. Others would say he was just a guy who didn't have a lot of patience for bullshit. It's ok for folks to hate him but you better make damn sure he likes you.

A boss? lol He was a bully with a 10-15 record, never beat even a decent opponent.

I made zero mention of his record or his performances. Pretty sure you missed the point about being him being a boss, which obviously was more a commentary about the claim saying that Abbott was/is "a piece of shit human being" Funny how some snowflakes can consider someone's personality to be abrasive enough to make a claim that a stranger is a piece of shit even though they do not know that person

There ya go, call me a "snowflake" to make your post stronger. You resorting to doing that exposes you as a beta snowflake yourself. You called him a boss. I simply pointed out that he lost more fights than he won in the sport. That is not very "boss" like. That's why his record is relevant.

My post was strong enough to dispel the notions you made about a person you have never met and all I had to do was point out your snowflake commentary. I called him a boss, you don't have to like him, but you better make sure he likes you. That's all. Once again I made no claims to anything he did professionally, however you can bring up his dismal record all you want if it makes wittle baby snowflake feel better.

what is he a “boss” at? Getting his ask kicked? Because he’s lost more fights than he won.

giphy.gif

Did you expect Tank to become some admirable MMA Legend over the course of the last few hours? He was an unskilled bully, who only has wins over crash test dummies, and a losing record. 15 of the 25 people he fought didn’t have “wish he liked them” lol like you claim.

it’s cute you’re defending your grandpa like this. But you should know when to log off

Did you expect Tank to become some admirable MMA Legend over the course of the last few hours? He was an unskilled bully, who only has wins over crash test dummies, and a losing record. 15 of the 25 people he fought didn’t have “wish he liked them” lol like you claim.

it’s cute you’re defending your grandpa like this. But you should know when to log off

giphy.gif

Damn...Tank is almost unrecognizable there.

Also no clue who the other guy is.

THAT'S TANK???

Damn, at first i thought he was Colonel Sanders.

Watch Tank Abbott quit against Maurice Smith after getting a drink of water while the fight was still going.
Total legend, the only fighter to lose in a UFC title fight because he was too gassed out to continue and that was after 7 minutes of lay and pray then getting stood up.

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.

Man at that time there were no such thing as can, he is gonna fight 3 men in one night. that's it.
at that time everybody was 300-0-1 W/L/D

Back