Two MMA legends finally meet

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.
Tank Abbott was a boss. Some would say he was a piece of shit and that was perfectly fine with him. Others would say he was just a guy who didn't have a lot of patience for bullshit. It's ok for folks to hate him but you better make damn sure he likes you.
A boss? lol He was a bully with a 10-15 record, never beat even a decent opponent.

giphy.gif

I made zero mention of his record or his performances. Pretty sure you missed the point about being him being a boss, which obviously was more a commentary about the claim saying that Abbott was/is "a piece of shit human being" Funny how some snowflakes can consider someone's personality to be abrasive enough to make a claim that a stranger is a piece of shit even though they do not know that person

Last edited:
Never has the expression "Chin me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise" rung more true.

Fuck with Tank and he'll put you on the YouTube rolling around with grown men in a garden. Your next family Sunday roast will be ruined because everyone will feel awkward.
I wish I could go back in time to ufc 6 and boggle tanks mind with the intricacies of details of manoeuvres that he doesnt even know the names of yet like leg kicks.i want to leg kick tank silly un till he collapses.

I made zero mention of his record or his performances. Pretty sure you missed the point about being him being a boss, which obviously was more a commentary about the claim about Abbott as "a piece of shit human being" Funny how some snowflakes can consider someone's personality to be abrasive enough to make a claim that a stranger is a piece of shit even though they do not know that person
There ya go, call me a "snowflake" to make your post stronger. You resorting to doing that exposes you as a beta snowflake yourself.
You called him a boss. I simply pointed out that he lost more fights than he won in the sport. That is not very "boss" like. That's why his record is relevant.

Never has the expression "Chin me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise" rung more true.

Fuck with Tank and he'll put you on the YouTube rolling around with grown men in a garden. Your next family Sunday roast will be ruined because everyone will feel awkward.

Whatever. Tank was dangerous for 30 seconds, at which point he'd fade faster than a jerk session with a spiked glove.

There ya go, call me a "snowflake" to make your post stronger. You resorting to doing that exposes you as a beta snowflake yourself.
You called him a boss. I simply pointed out that he lost more fights than he won in the sport. That is not very "boss" like. That's why his record is relevant.

My post was strong enough to dispel the notions you made about a person you have never met and all I had to do was point out your snowflake commentary. I called him a boss, you don't have to like him, but you better make sure he likes you. That's all. Once again I made no claims to anything he did professionally, however you can bring up his dismal record all you want if it makes wittle baby snowflake feel better.

I kinda get what you are saying, but there's a difference between "walk it off" and

tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo2_250.gif

"Look at this asshole twitching on the floor with a possible seizure, what a loser"
Dude, it was like 1996. Tank was a street fighter, not a McDojo karate guy. He was a product of his background. Masvidal does the same kind of thing in 2019, and guess what his background is?

My post was strong enough to dispel the notions you made about a person you have never met and all I had to do was point out your snowflake commentary. I called him a boss, you don't have to like him, but you better make sure he likes you. That's all. Once again I made no claims to anything he did professionally, however you can bring up his dismal record all you want if it makes wittle baby snowflake feel better.
what is he a “boss” at? Getting his ask kicked? Because he’s lost more fights than he won.

Prime Tank would be a match for anyone in the UFC today.

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.
Unfortunately I believe you’re correct. He’s a pioneer (first person to rock MMA gloves), but seemed a a POS.

Prime Tank would be a match for anyone in the UFC today.
His best win is that fat Wes guy. Think he used to have different colored hair. Tank the Stank legit beat up overweight cab drivers and bouncers at local pubs. He never beat even a mid-level mma Fighter. He made Kimbo slice look like Roy JONEs.

Why should it bother you if he was a POS? It made him wildly popular at the end of the 90s. He was a real life biker movie bad guy, and he went out of his way to be an asshole to everyone, was a bully, dangerous, and permanently mean.

That's was made him awesome.

He must have been the biggest draw in the early days I’d imagine.

Back