Two MMA legends finally meet

Did bloodstain ever do anything except talk shit and look stupid?
Did he ever actually scrap?
Did he ever do anything except promote his 'brand', whatever that is or was?
He seems like the classic definition of an oxygen thief

So, he's supposed to knock him out and beat the shit out of him and then be like "sorry!"?
He’s not supposed to anything. He can act however he wants to.
When you knock someone out, you can show class and celebrate but also show some concern and some consideration for the fact that what you just did could have caused permanent physical damage to your opponent. Or you can act like a drunk half retarded fat piece of shit and imitate a stiff body. It’s up to him.

He’s not supposed to anything. He can act however he wants to.
When you knock someone out, you can show class and celebrate but also show some concern and some consideration for the fact that what you just did could have caused permanent physical damage to your opponent. Or you can act like a drunk half retarded fat piece of shit and imitate a stiff body. It’s up to him.

They're in the game of smashing each other to pieces (even more so back then than now).

I'm sorry, but I can't fault anyone for not showing compassion when he's finished doing what he was supposed to do. I actually like it, when he is like "walk it off". They both signed the contract, they knew what it was all about.

They're in the game of smashing each other to pieces (even more so back then than now).

I'm sorry, but I can't fault anyone for not showing compassion when he's finished doing what he was supposed to do. I actually like it, when he is like "walk it off". They both signed the contract, they knew what it was all about.

I kinda get what you are saying, but there's a difference between "walk it off" and

tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo2_250.gif

"Look at this asshole twitching on the floor with a possible seizure, what a loser"

{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}> Bloodstainlane!!
Jaw inspection season!! :meow:
Bald Bozo is shook <31>

LOL @ debating cage morals relating to the early days of the UFC, and more importantly, Tank Abbott.

Kind of crazy Tank was fighting in a cage 5 years ago. Looks like a guy that retired from NHB in the 1970's.

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.

Tank Abbott was a boss. Some would say he was a piece of shit and that was perfectly fine with him. Others would say he was just a guy who didn't have a lot of patience for bullshit. It's ok for folks to hate him but you better make damn sure he likes you.

I kinda get what you are saying, but there's a difference between "walk it off" and

tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo2_250.gif

"Look at this asshole twitching on the floor with a possible seizure, what a loser"

There's a difference between being caught up in the moment and later on saying "that was cool, I hoped he had died".

I think there should be some existence of decency in people. And if there isn't, I label them a "bad" person, being a piece of shit or whatever term you choose. These guys aren't playing basketball, or golf. They all agree to compete in a sport, which could cause severe damage and even death to them. If the person competing doesn't recognize that, and have even the slight amount of concern for that, then my initial reaction is to think they are some form of sociopath or evil person.

A Boxer from Freeport, NY just died from injuries suffered during a boxing match. About a month ago. A young kid in his 20's. Left a family and friends, because he competed in a combat sport. Now I'm not saying it would be ILLEGAL if his opponent celebrated after knocking him out, in the manner that Tank Abbot did. But I do think that that opponent would be deeply sickened in the head.

Tank Abbott was a boss. Some would say he was a piece of shit and that was perfectly fine with him. Others would say he was just a guy who didn't have a lot of patience for bullshit. It's ok for folks to hate him but you better make damn sure he likes you.
A boss? lol He was a bully with a 10-15 record, never beat even a decent opponent.

giphy.gif

These guys aren't playing basketball, or golf.

Exactly. And they celebrate a KO as a golfer would celebrate a hole-in-one, and no one should fault them for doing that.

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.
this.. and who the fuck is the other guy?? im dead serious too. been around here a long time and have no idea who this bloodstain guy is

Back