Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Two LASD Deputies shot in the head; BLM protestors try to go in hospital

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Bloody Pulp, Sep 12, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. milkmandanl Purple Belt

The folks he offered it to...didn’t want it....I’ve yet to make a sig bet....but details will need to be finalized

2. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Hey man. Props to you. And if you win it will be legendary.

milkmandanl likes this.
  3. moosaev Brown Belt

@mkess101 Here's an example from today of what we were discussing. DA caught red handed rail-roading an innocent man. There is email evidence that they knew he was innocent but went ahead and prosecuted. He was convicted, but a judge dismissed the case after the revelations came out. All the DA got was a verbal rebuke. That's it, nothing else. The frequency with which this happens is astonishing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-judge-blasts-u-prosecutors-221204800.html

4. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Yeah, that's pretty shady to say the least. It's Feds, I wonder if that played a role or not in how it was approached. You would think that if nothing else the person who sent the email saying to bury the relevant docs that would exonerate the guy would be held in contempt? I don't know all the details of course but I would say that it's very sketchy that there wasn't further action pursued on this one. I would guess (and it's just a guess and nothing more) that because the guy wasn't sent to prison, etc. they felt a harsh punishment on the prosecutors wasn't necessary? I sure as hell hope they were required to pay his legal fees if nothing else.

5. moosaev Brown Belt

No, the reason further criminal action wasn't pursued is quite simple, prosecutorial immunity. There is literally no way to hold them accountable in scenarios like this.

6. BIKES! So then I said... Double Yellow Card

Read this thread title, pause, and digest what you have just read. There are creatures on this earth that would flock to a hospital to antagonize two police officers who were victims of an ambush and shot in cold blood. These creatures are part of BLM and ANTIFA. These two groups are backed by the Democrats.

Vote like the nation's future depends on it.

Scerpi, Isop, EyeOfNewt and 3 others like this.
  7. Mondo Freaks Green Gucci Suit Platinum Member

Just got a Blue Alert here in Phoenix. A Sheriff's Deputy was just shot by a teenager. Disgusting.

8. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    will these turds ever stop this shit or is it like school shooters that do this shit for notoriety and fame?

Also, one of the deputies has been released. The following link is to people magazine that states that “two lasd deputies were REPORTEDLY ambushed as if it is in question. I guess they didn’t say “allegedly” so all is good. https://people.com/crime/los-angeles-sheriffs-deputy-released-from-hospital/

9. Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

https://ktar.com/story/3572066/blue-alert-issued-after-shooting-in-phoenix-involving-state-trooper/

shooter in custody and the officers weren’t hit thankfully.

And lol at the driver deserting his homie when the cops returned fire.

““The driver of the Infiniti then took off, leaving the shooter behind, and our detectives at that point were able to take that shooter into custody,” he said.”

10. BIKES! So then I said... Double Yellow Card

Yes thankfully the cops weren’t hit. But sadly we are thankful the pieces of low life shit weren’t killed By the cops. BLM would riot burn and destroy cities if another was “literally hunted” by cops in return fire.

11. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Nah, they can be charged with obstruction if the court wants to pursue it and believes they can make it stick.

12. Mondo Freaks Green Gucci Suit Platinum Member

The cops and sheriffs here in Phoenix are pretty cool. Sheriff Joe did a good job making them tough.

13. moosaev Brown Belt

You’re wrong. Prosecutorial immunity is ABSOLUTE. There is literally no recourse. Look it up. That’s why I’m so outraged by it.

14. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

No, I'm not wrong, you are. Prosecutorial immunity applies to civil actions against them, not criminal charges. They can (and have been, even after Imbler vs Pachtman) charged criminally.

I'm not saying it happens often, but legally it absolutely can. Here:

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourn...e-and-directing-raid/?slreturn=20200817201919

Scerpi likes this.
  15. Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

16. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

Updates? Are they both dead now? Last I read they were in critical conditon?

17. avenue94 Blue Belt

So...fuck the Fourth Amendment?