Crime Two LASD Deputies shot in the head; BLM protestors try to go in hospital

LASD is filthy as hell. I wouldn’t be shocked if this shooting was a retaliatory gang shooting from inside the department.

LASD is filthy as hell. I wouldn’t be shocked if this shooting was a retaliatory gang shooting from inside the department.
I wonder if @Social Distance Warrior and all the other will eat his crow if true and infact the cops were dirty and executed guardado. Surely they will call those cops thugs who had it coming if true

See above. Seems like this could have been a hit job as retaliation for guardado. All involved are hispanic , assuming the manlet shooter was too. So I'm not seeing any BLM angle here but could be way off

guardado was a gang member? I thought he was just a security guard?

See above. Seems like this could have been a hit job as retaliation for guardado. All involved are hispanic , assuming the manlet shooter was too. So I'm not seeing any BLM angle here but could be way off

So you are saying you think she was shot because she smiled on a video?

So you are saying you think she was shot because she smiled on a video?
No that she or the other guy may have been involved in this and guardado may have had gang ties, thus retaliation.

We don't know but a deputy testified that the cop that killed him and others on staff are gang bangers

i saw that, but it wouldn’t be “retaliation” for a gang shooting if Guardado wasn’t a gang member himself.

Seems to me all this BLM talk is quite possibly irrelevant to this shooting.

Sounds like retaliation or the universe doing it's karmic thing.

Eh7HMClUwAEaH3g

pretty lowlife comment about the karmic justice.

I wonder if @Social Distance Warrior and all the other will eat his crow if true and infact the cops were dirty and executed guardado. Surely they will call those cops thugs who had it coming if true

let's make an account bet. or a bet of $500 dollars? via paypal.

you too @nicapica . let's see if you two anti cop c*nts have the courage of your convictions.

if these two police offices are dirty and this was a retaliatory shooting you guys win. if they were victims of a #BLM c*nt terrorist I win.

deal?

or are you two complete chicken shits?

i saw that, but it wouldn’t be “retaliation” for a gang shooting if Guardado wasn’t a gang member himself.
He's from el Salvador and was in a rough area if he wasn't a member he could have still had ties

More on the Compton executioners, the internal LASD gang, FBI investigating

At the Compton sheriff’s station, it’s called a ghost gun: a weapon a deputy says he spots on a suspect but that is never found when colleagues respond to the scene and search for it.

That’s because the call-out is based on a lie. The deputy didn’t actually see a gun, but his suspect could turn out to be armed and an arrest or recovered firearm could pad his reputation.

It’s the kind of behavior that plays out regularly at the station, according to a whistleblower who worked there for five years and recounted other sensational allegations in a recent deposition obtained by The Times in a federal civil rights lawsuit.

“In reality, they’ve never seen the gun,” L.A. County Sheriff’s Deputy Austreberto Gonzalez said under oath. “And then at the end when their containments are set up, you know, the gun is never recovered. You know, they’ll call it a day and say, ‘Thank you for rolling. We’re going to call it,’ and a gun was never recovered.”

Gonzalez says the scheme is employed in Compton by tattooed deputies who call themselves the Executioners, the clandestine gang many say runs the station.

His allegations add to a growing body of information about the Compton clique, one of several tattooed deputy groups within the Sheriff’s Department with names such as the Grim Reapers, Banditos and Jump Out Boys.

The Sheriff’s Department has been aware of the groups for decades but has struggled to crack down, despite repeated internal and independent investigations and instances in which members are accused of misconduct.

Gonzalez’s statements were introduced in an excessive-force lawsuit filed against the Sheriff’s Department by Sheldon Lockett. The judge hearing the case cited the evidence when tentatively deciding to advance the case for trial.

“Accepting the deputy’s testimony, there is evidence that the clique existed in Compton and that it routinely violated the rights of suspects,” Magistrate Judge Patrick J. Walsh said in his ruling. “The testimony also establishes that the command staff at the station knew about it and not only did not stop it but it encouraged the behavior and placed its members in positions of authority where they could help other members.”

The Sheriff’s Department said the FBI is now involved in an investigation of the Executioners. Following The Times’ reporting, Compton officials issued formal requests to the state and federal attorney generals to investigate allegations of pervasive civil rights violations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...gs-who-are-the-compton-executioners?_amp=true

Back