Two fights in one day?!!!. This is amazing

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Screw your over saturation I'll take it.

But one thing that is never clear from the UFC and often frustrating is organization and inconsistency of when events are on and what channel.

Prelims can be on

FS1, FS2(which Comcast doesn't have), Fightpass

Main card
Fs1, Fs2, Fox,ppv,Fightpass

All this which changes randomly

And with two events and being on in two different countries

It seems it'll be hard to keep up from beginning to end of both cards.

Do they overlap?

i'm in Central Standard time.

Can anyone help me out and maybe the other people that get confused easily

Fortunately in the UK we have it all on one channel.

Pretty sure it is the Berlin card first (11:30 Am central on fightpass) and then the brazil card starts once berlin ends.

You mean like how NFL games are on...CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL network, ESPN, and various other Red Zone channels?

Munoz/Mousasi is on fightpass
FN starts on fightpass (as usual), Then Fox sports 1.

I'm just going to watch the gif's after on reddit MMA.

Lot easier to do.

You mean like how NFL games are on...CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL network, ESPN, and various other Red Zone channels?

Munoz/Mousasi is on fightpass
FN starts on fightpass (as usual), Then Fox sports 1.

Lol dumb comparison

If i'm watching basketball I have specific sports team that I watch. I know generally I can always count on it being on my local sports channel and if it's not it's a nationally televised game and I know I can watch it on ESPN orTNT.

But they also advertise it a lot better

"Theres no Watch 2 hours of prelims here.....and Now if you want to watch the main card watch here" in the NBA or NFL. And if you are like me and don't get FS2 then you miss out on cards entirely you should be able to watch on FS1 or Fightpass now that I pay for it.

They also don't advertise prelim fights really and when you go to get on fight pass you find the prelim card is almost over or over entirely.

There are more than 2 fights. Each card has multiple fights if you didn't know.

Back