Two chicks went live on Jon Boner Jones instagram

52% still leaves another 48% of people. Im not talking about majorities here. I said they 'ususally dont like to break up their families'...not that people dont get divorced. People are usually willing to put up with years of shit until they finally get to the divorce stage, especially when they have kids.
You don't know a lot of people if you think everyone that's married now are all happily married. A lot of people dont get divorced for various reasons.

Jon is not Trump rich. He didn't come from money. He is not hiring people to raise his kids. He and his girl seem like pretty normal ass people for the most part.
And again, i said being a parent. A mother doesn't want to raise a child without its father, and vice versa. Money cant buy you a dad
Couple of things
1. usually means more often than not or majority
2. I have worked with kids from broken families for years. The number is a lot so while it may slow down some
couples it happens a lot.
3. he doesn't need to be trump rich. I'm not Jon Jones rich and I have a landscaper and a house cleaner. pretty sure a nanny and a cook isn't really going to cost more than Jones could affors.
4. how do you know the Jones couple are normal ass people ? Jon makes more than a million a year that means he is in the top 1 percent of income earners in the US which is not normal...ass

Couple of things
1. usually means more often than not or majority
2. I have worked with kids from broken families for years. The number is a lot so while it may slow down some
couples it happens a lot.
3. he doesn't need to be trump rich. I'm not Jon Jones rich and I have a landscaper and a house cleaner. pretty sure a nanny and a cook isn't really going to cost more than Jones could affors.
4. how do you know the Jones couple are normal ass people ? Jon makes more than a million a year that means he is in the top 1 percent of income earners in the US which is not normal...ass

What are you arguing here? what the hell is your point?
Notice the word that I bolded. They don't LIKE to do it, i never said that they dont. People with kids...especially 4 of them don't usually get divorced easily.
This is my original post which you replied to:

"Sherdog's finest indeed. Tough guys wanting to talk shit over nothing. There was nothing dumb about what i said. Theres a lot of people that dont leave their cheating partners/partners theyre unhappy with because raising kids by yourself is hard.
I think it takes a LITTLE bit more than just money to raise 4 kids, dummy."

What is untrue about that? It is difficult to be a GOOD single PARENT. All of the money in the world does not make one a good parent. Jon being able to hire a nanny or a cook doesn't make up for his absence as a father if he were to divorce. Kids do not want to hang out with the nanny, they want to hang with their father, and no parent wants to break that relationship.
Many women have put up with cheats and abusers so that the kids can have their father in their lives, and they can have at least the illusion of a happy family. How the hell do you not get or know this if youve worked with kids from broken homes?

There is no fuckin way in this day and age, that Jones still has an iPhone 4

templerub.gif

More TMZ on Sherdog sh!t

It would be palimony you dink. They are not married.
Most likely for this particular reason. Also, raising kids by yourself, regardless of how much money you have, sucks balls.
I assume it would be much easier to just suck balls and have the GOAT* pay for daycare while you watch TV.

literally who gives a fuck true or false lmao

inb4 "b-b-butt u must care since u posted in this thread!!!"

Back