Two chicks went live on Jon Boner Jones instagram

Sherdog's finest.

Look up "alimony" and then look up "child support payments".

Finally, stop posting, because dumb. Go back to school.
Jon isn't married and common law marriages are not recognized in New Mexico. Child support, yes. Alimony, no. Palimony, difficult to prove and unlikely.

Its horrible that this is happening to Jon Jones, him being caught by his wife while fucking 4 hookers on a pile of coke. He's really in a dark place right now, but with the help of our lord and savior Jesus Christ he will get out of this dark dark situation and its gonna turn into a beautiful story of a man that overcame infidelity. Truly an inspirational story.

100% this.

Amen.

Sherdog's finest.

Look up "alimony" and then look up "child support payments".

Finally, stop posting, because dumb. Go back to school.
Sherdog's finest indeed. Tough guys wanting to talk shit over nothing. There was nothing dumb about what i said. Theres a lot of people that dont leave their cheating partners/partners theyre unhappy with because raising kids by yourself is hard.
I think it takes a LITTLE bit more than just money to raise 4 kids, dummy.

No pics or screenshots? It's 2016..You got to have that shit ready in case some shit pop off...

Jon isn't married and common law marriages are not recognized in New Mexico. Child support, yes. Alimony, no. Palimony, difficult to prove and unlikely.
Doesn't his fiancé and kids live in New York? I thought he just goes to NM to train?

"We'll get married SOON, baby. I LOVE you ..."
- Jon Jones, every Sunday night for the past 10 years

where's the proof?

although probably true
Jones is a veteran of the game I don't think he'd make a rookie mistake like that.
he makes a bunch of fucking rookie mistakes

where's the proof?

although probably true

he makes a bunch of fucking rookie mistakes
How can he show such a high level of expertise in the ring but at the same time be such a dumbass in everyday life.

All this stuff just adds to jons Legend.

-party animal
-Slangin that D even while married
-Smokes weed
-Does coke
-Evaded cops like Harrison ford in the movie fugitive
-Maintained the good guy image for years
-Hid under a cage to evade usada
-Disses cops

How did be balance that secret life of his and still fight at the highest level? Jon's insane lol

WAR JON BONES JONES!!!!

Sherdog's finest indeed. Tough guys wanting to talk shit over nothing. There was nothing dumb about what i said. Theres a lot of people that dont leave their cheating partners/partners theyre unhappy with because raising kids by yourself is hard.
I think it takes a LITTLE bit more than just money to raise 4 kids, dummy.
Shit. I garun god damn tee that they have a nanny, house keeper and a cook. they should get a driver but I guess they forgot to think about that.

How can he show such a high level of expertise in the ring but at the same time be such a dumbass in everyday life.
It's a genuine quandary.

Back